Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 8/22/2012 7:48:58 AM EDT
Well, whaddaya know.  The local paper already has one "I'm leaving the country" response.  

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/ci_21372873/cu-boulder-study-predicts-win-mitt-romney-general

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 7:50:13 AM EDT
keep in mind that Boulder is an odd town

SUPER left, but you can OC there and I've not had a single issue with the cops (although I warn anyone and everyone, they have a massive BBC hard-on for alcohol)
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 7:51:13 AM EDT
As much as I hate to say it, Obama losing seems to be what's on my mind right now.  If that equates to Mittens winning, then so be it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 7:51:32 AM EDT
What does MIT say?
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 7:52:19 AM EDT
Tweeted it with hashtag #gtfo.

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 7:53:01 AM EDT
Quoted:
As much as I hate to say it, Obama losing seems to be what's on my mind right now.  If that equates to Mittens winning, then so be it.

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 7:53:58 AM EDT

Quoted:

SUPER left, but you can OC there and I've not had a single issue with the cops (although I warn anyone and everyone, they have a massive BBC hard-on for alcohol)

Yep, it's a strange brew of left, right, athletes, techies, mountaineers, and coddled suburban housewives.  One of the paper's leftish opinion writers has a grandfather who earned the MoH.

Voting is usually 2-1 D/R, but the leftist activists are LOUD.

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 7:58:44 AM EDT
Quoted:
Well, whaddaya know.  The local paper already has one "I'm leaving the country" response.  

Unfortunately, they never seem to keep those promises.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 8:17:41 AM EDT

My favorite Boulder resident is Robert K Brown ( USA Ret)...runs a certain "men's mag" from there.

Yep COLO is in the spotlight these days...
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 8:18:35 AM EDT
They need a study to tell us this?
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 8:21:49 AM EDT
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, it's a strange brew of left, right, athletes, techies, mountaineers, and coddled suburban housewives.  One of the paper's leftish opinion writers has a grandfather who won earned the MoH.

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 8:22:28 AM EDT
My favorite Boulder resident is Robert K Brown ( USA Ret)...runs a certain "men's mag" from there.

Robert K Brown for the Win, amazing guy and have had the fortune(no pun) of spending some time with him.

Im seeing the dems getting very nervous and now outspoken for this election.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 8:26:42 AM EDT
Anytime a (R) is going to win/or does win an election, I hear a whole lot of liberals say they are going to leave this country. I say, FUCKING DO IT ALREADY. Nobody wants your pussified bitch ass here anyways!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 8:28:08 AM EDT
Quoted:

Yep COLO is in the spotlight these days...

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 8:34:18 AM EDT
Harvey041, you are correct of course.  Thanks for catching that.

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 8:38:21 AM EDT
if I have said it once I have said it a million times....obama is going down HARD

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 8:45:42 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, it's a strange brew of left, right, athletes, techies, mountaineers, and coddled suburban housewives.  One of the paper's leftish opinion writers has a grandfather who won the MoH.

Seems to match my experience there in 96-97.   Aside from the smelly hippies, it is a rather interesting place.    

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 8:51:57 AM EDT
Does this study take into consideration a bunch of republicans saying stupid shit about rape in the press?

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 9:20:59 AM EDT
Quoted:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/ci_21372873/cu-boulder-study-predicts-win-mitt-romney-general

Oh Please, let them all leave the country! Everyone who votes for the Kenyan at this point really does need to leave. Canada has a small population. Let them go there. Just GTFO! Go! Take Alec Baldwin with you.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 2:15:08 PM EDT
Fox just ran this story.

Here's another link from the university:  http://www.colorado.edu/news/releases/2012/08/22/analysis-election-factors-points-romney-win-university-colorado-study-says

According to Fox, Romney wins with 320 electoral votes.

Top Top