Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2001 4:54:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 5:05:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Yet another example of TGIVFB* in action. Reckon Al Gore's rep would have spoken out in this manner?

*TGIVFB - Thank God I Voted For Bush![:D]

Eric The(WeCouldBeStandingOutsideWithOurNosesPressedAgainstTheWindow)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 5:07:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Yay!  [uzi]  I'm [b][i]so[/i][/b] glad that Gore didn't get in office.  Imagine what [i]could[/i] have happened!

Mike

PS.  [b]Hank[/b], got a link?
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 5:15:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yay!  I'm [b][i]so[/i][/b] glad that Gore didn't get in office.  Imagine what [i]could[/i] have happened!

Mike
View Quote

I try to imagine it everyday.  [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 5:44:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Sometimes it seems that we (Gov't) stick up for gun rights in other countries more than in our own. What do you think "military aid" is? Lots of full-auto M-16s .... on the LIGHT side. I wonder if I can get an Apache loaned to me when my neighbor flips me the bird????
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#5]
THANK GOD FOR BUSHES ADMINISTRATION!
-Chuck
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 6:35:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
THANK GOD FOR BUSHES ADMINISTRATION!
-Chuck
View Quote

Amen!

Tyler
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#7]
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,29154,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 7:31:49 PM EDT
[#8]
"UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - The United States threw down the gauntlet on Monday at a U.N. small arms conference, saying it rejected any move to restrict the right of citizens to bear arms, even when these were designed for military use."

As I sit and count my PRE-BAN mags, looking over at my AR-15, I wonder what lunacy drove the powers that be to save our children by keeping me from mounting a bayonet.  I think of all the different firearms I cannot legally own, cannot legal purchase nor find at any legitimate business.  I muffle a pathetic  chuckle at all those poor slobs who live in California with all their laws.  Knowing of course, that soon we'll all be in the same boat.

The 2nd Amendment is a solid unbending thing when some unknown agenda is as stake.  Closer to home though, we know that the lawyers and media will twist even the most straightforward of statements, to again support some agenda.

I say we make copies of the transcript, and when the assault weapons ban is about to sunset.... flood the offices of every politician in this country with copies of it.  Along with copies of The Bill of Rights, and copies of every document available that supports that the 2nd amendment is about the "individual" rights of citizens.

Link Posted: 7/9/2001 7:40:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 7:49:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Is William J Clinton a mole?  If this is a stupid question then I won't mind the flaming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top