Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2012 10:00:20 AM EDT
An outspoken member of the European Parliament has struck again with another viral speech, this time warning that the chaos in Greece is just the beginning.

Nigel Farage is the leader of the UK Independence Party and has been an outspoken opponent of bailouts and what’s been going on in Greece. This week, he blasted his colleagues who have treated Greece like a puppet government, and he shunned the idea that Greece is a democracy. Instead, he believes the people‘s rights have been taken away and they’re future is being decided by foreigners intent on bailouts. Zero Hedge explains:

Outspoken and oracular MEP Nigel Farage bombards his fellow unelected officials with ‘you can’t handle the truth‘ comments as he points out the total contradiction that is the European Parliament’s (and ‘Puppet Papademos‘) view of how things are going in their democracy relative to the reality of a TROIKA-ordered coup forced on the man in the street.

“Puppet Papademos is in place and as Athens caught fire on Sunday night he rather took my breath away,” Farage said, referring to Lucas Papademos, the current Greek prime minister. “He said, ‘Violence and destruction have no place in a democratic country.’”

“What democratic country?” he asked out loud. “He’s not even a democratically elected prime minister. He’s been appointed by you guys. Greece is not run through democracy now, it is run through a Troika. Three foreign officials that fly into Athens airport and tell the Greeks what they can and cannot do.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/u-k-mep-gives-epic-speech-on-greek-chaos-you-aint-seen-nothing-yet/
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:03:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I new this would be about Farage when I saw the title.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:08:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I knew this would be about Farage when I saw the title.  

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:09:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Truth Hurts.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:10:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dam u kawt mee.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:13:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Dam u kawt mee.

Sir, why are the English so darn odd and is it contagious?
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:14:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I always enjoy Farage's remarks.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:14:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yes, transferred by kissing with tongue.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:20:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Greece is going to drag the rest of Europe down the drain

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:24:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes, transferred by kissing with tongue.

Even from the attractive women?  

And on topic, Farage rocks the house.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:25:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Drag?  No, more like "lead."  Industrialized nations all over the world have developed so many entitlement programs that nations will be burning left and right.  Greece is just ahead of the game in that regard.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:26:50 AM EDT
[#11]
I love that guy. They will get him sooner or later.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drag?  No, more like "lead."  Industrialized nations all over the world have developed so many entitlement programs that nations will be burning left and right.  Greece is just ahead of the game in that regard.

Did you see Hannan's speech to CPAC?

He described desperately trying to put the brakes on to keep the EU from going over the cliff, then looking in the mirror and seeing the US overtaking them from behind and accelerating.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:36:46 AM EDT
[#13]
He tells it like it is...with no kit gloves...bare knuckles.....
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:41:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you see Hannan's speech to CPAC?

He described desperately trying to put the brakes on to keep the EU from going over the cliff, then looking in the mirror and seeing the US overtaking them from behind and accelerating.

I missed Hannan's speech, but I find myself in agreement.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:46:08 AM EDT
[#15]
I wonder if he could get elected as PM in the UK? God that would be great!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top