Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 2/28/2006 2:39:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:48:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Why?

America says "We will defend Tiawan"
America gets billions of plastic shit from China.

Who wants to invade Tiawan?

This changes nothing for me.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:34:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:17:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:26:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Nothing we can ever say or do will have any effect on the hatred Arabs and other Islamic countries have for Isreal.  Allowing our own politics to be controlled by that is absurd.  But also absurd, is allowing a foreign power, any foreign power, to control US infrastructure.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:27:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Interesting take from someone who hasn't exactly been pro-Israel here.

Andy, how many ports in Britain will they manage?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:30:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nothing we can ever say or do will have any effect on the hatred Arabs and other Islamic countries have for Isreal.  Allowing our own politics to be controlled by that is absurd.  But also absurd, is allowing a foreign power, any foreign power, to control US infrastructure.

They aren't controlling security,immigration, or anything, they merely lease the port terminals themselves; something that foreign powers have been doing for awhile in the States. All DPW is doing is taking over the lease by purchasing the company that owned the lease on these ports already.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:32:33 AM EDT
[#7]
So What?

I want the United States to boycott France.
When you don't like somebody, you don't give em your business. Been that way since forever.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:37:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:38:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Their hatred of Israel is a glimpse into their collective soul.  They don't border Israel, they can't argue Israel stole "their" land, they hate Israel because as Muslims they're taught to hate Jews.

This shows that deep down, they think like the rest of the Arab Muslim countries, and with that I can't think of a better reason to keep them from getting a toehold into our infrastructure.

And dport, and others on this board, call ME the "racist" because I don't want these savages controlling our coast.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:40:01 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Yeah dport, in a related thread you had the audacity to call me the racist over this issue.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:47:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not pro-zionist... subtle but important difference

Two, Southampton and Tilbury

What's the reaction over there?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:48:40 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
And dport, and others on this board, call ME the "racist" because I don't want these savages controlling our coast.

The irony is priceless.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:50:44 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The irony is priceless.

Yes the irony is indeed priceless, but alas, lost on you
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Their hatred of Israel is a glimpse into their collective soul.  They don't border Israel, they can't argue Israel stole "their" land, they hate Israel because as Muslims they're taught to hate Jews.

Well, as a Muslim, I certainly haven't been taught that, even from the craziest, "fuck the West" mullahs from the Middle East. They hate Israel because it serves as a scape goat for their own societal and economic ills; why blame yourself when you can blame a group of people different from you for those problems.

This shows that deep down, they think like the rest of the Arab Muslim countries, and with that I can't think of a better reason to keep them from getting a toehold into our infrastructure.

You don't have to be a savage to hate Israel, hell you can be a Jew and hate Israel. Me, I hate the whole fucking lot of them(the Middle Eastern countries).
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:54:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The irony is priceless.

I know what you're implying. However, your message got lost in the noise as soon as you referred to them as "savages." Which, btw, helped prove my point about the reaction to this.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:57:14 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not pro-zionist... subtle but important difference

Two, Southampton and Tilbury

What's the reaction over there?

Big shrug of the shoulders. The .Gov controls security through TRANSEC so nothing to worry about really.

TRANSEC sees no security issue in Dubai Ports bid
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's transport security arm said it had no concerns about the takeover by a Dubai company of terminal operations in the UK after U.S. lawmakers said the same $6.8 billion (3.9 billion-pound) deal posed a threat to security at U.S. ports.
A spokesman for the Department for Transport's security division, TRANSEC, said on Friday that Dubai Ports World's takeover of P&O's <PO.L> terminals in Southampton and Tilbury would not compromise maritime security.
P&O shareholders this week voted in favour of the bid by Dubai Ports to take over P&O, ending 165 years of UK ownership to create the world's third-largest ports operator.
A number of U.S. lawmakers have urged the U.S. government to urgently review the security implications of the multi-billion dollar bid that would change control of six U.S. ports, citing terrorism concerns.
"It's immaterial who owns anything here as long as the ports themselves meet the security requirements. And if they don't meet them, then we have power to do something about it," the TRANSEC spokesman said.
He said there was no "issue of principle" involved in giving the United Arab Emirates-backed firm management control over important container terminals.
In an editorial on Thursday, the New York Times (NYSE: NYT - news) said that allowing control to pass to a UAE-backed firm "was a step in the wrong direction" by an administration that had already done far too little to protect the nation's ports.
The deal has already been given regulatory clearance on a number of fronts, including national security, by the White House.

The biggest concern to our security folks seems to be the lack of intel available on the company.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:58:03 AM EDT
[#18]
This just keeps getting better and better.

The relly sad thing is that there is a fucking debate over whether or not to let these <racial slur removed in self censorship> sons of bitches control our ports.

Has this whole fucking country completely lost it's fucking mind?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:59:12 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The irony is priceless.

I know what you're implying. However, your message got lost in the noise as soon as you referred to them as "savages." Which, btw, helped prove my point about the reaction to this.

Well let's see, they're under Sharia law, right?   That means women can be stoned to death for being so careless as becoming a rape victim.  Homosexuals are subjugated, ostracized and murdered.  Petty thieves can have their limbs cut off.  A culture of death that reveres suicide bombing, a culture of death that beheads kidnap victims.
A nation that's been the way station for Iran's nuclear materials, and last but not least a nation that hates Jews because.....they're Jews.
If that ain't Savage, it'll do 'till Savage gets here.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:03:02 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The irony is priceless.

Oh no, they're real civilized this bunch. No honor killings or rapings for justice or beheadings or head to toe burkas or clitorectomies or any of that shit going on over there huh? I'm sure they're real civilized.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:03:35 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The irony is priceless.

Well let's see, they're under Sharia law, right?   That means women can be stoned to death for being so careless as becoming a rape victim.  Homosexuals are subjugated, ostracized and murdered.  Petty thieves can have their limbs cut off.  A culture of death that reveres suicide bombing, a culture of death that beheads kidnap victims.
A nation that's been the way station for Iran's nuclear materials, and last but not least a nation that hates Jews because.....they're Jews.

So how many times have you been to the ME?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:03:39 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The irony is priceless.

No they are not under Shari`a law, well not anywhere close to what you think(they do have some elements of Shari`a law, just like we have some elements of Judeo-Christian law).

Hell, in Dubai, you can drink, smoke, do drugs, purchase prostitutes, commit sodomy and merrily go on your way.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:05:22 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The biggest concern to our security folks seems to be the lack of intel available on the company.

I can see there point, DWP kept quiet about their boycott on Israel... but disengenous that.

ANdy

Considering their owner, is anyone really surprised? I'm not. In fact, I was more surprised to see that was actually news.

If DPW wants to be a major player, they'll have to do business with Israel. That's one thing I've noticed in the ME, money talks, BS walks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can see there point, DWP kept quiet about their boycott on Israel... but disengenous that.

ANdy

Considering their owner, is anyone really surprised? I'm not. In fact, I was more surprised to see that was actually news.

If DPW wants to be a major player, they'll have to do business with Israel. That's one thing I've noticed in the ME, money talks, BS walks.

Indeed, show them the green and they will swear up and down about how good you are; one thing I have noticed is a lot of Arabs, for supposedly being a proud race, are pretty damn willing to take handouts.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#26]
"No they are not under Shari`a law, well not anywhere close to what you think(they do have some elements of Shari`a law, just like we have some elements of Judeo-Christian law)......"

Well are they under Shari law are not?  You draw a moral equivilency between Shari law and some elements of Judeo-Christianity?

Just because you can do all those things you mentioned in Dubai (you can do nefarious things in Vegas that you can't do in Waterloo Iowa) doesn't mean the populace accepts it.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:09:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:12:05 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, your wrong there, Dubai has a reasonably good legal system and a very liberal interpretation of Sharia Law...

dubai.usconsulate.gov/dubai/The_UAE_Court_System.html

This little gem from that site...tells me all I need to know.

"Sharia or Islamic Courts

Sharia or Islamic courts work alongside the civil and criminal courts in the UAE. The Sharia court is the Islamic court in the UAE and is primarily responsible for civil matters between Muslims. Non-Muslims will not appear before a Sharia court in any matter. Sharia courts have the exclusive jurisdiction to hear family disputes, including matters involving divorce, inheritances,
child custody, child abuse and guardianship of minors. In the absence of any particular provision in the UAE codified law, the Islamic principles of Sharia as found in the Islamic Sharia textbooks are applied.

The Sharia court may, at the federal level only (which, as mentioned earlier, excludes Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah), also hear appeals of certain criminal cases including rape, robbery, driving under the influence of alcohol and related crimes, which were originally tried in lower criminal courts..."

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:12:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:12:45 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
"No they are not under Shari`a law, well not anywhere close to what you think(they do have some elements of Shari`a law, just like we have some elements of Judeo-Christian law)......"

Well are they under Shari law are not?  You draw a moral equivilency between Shari law and some elements of Judeo-Christianity?

Just because you can do all those things you mentioned in Dubai (you can do nefarious things in Vegas that you can't do in Waterloo Iowa) doesn't mean the populace accepts it.

The people of the UAE tend to be:

1) incredibly rich
2) incredibly liberal when it comes to religion.

All I know is that most Saudis hate their asses, which makes it good for me.

And yes, Shari`a law does have a lot in common with Judaic law; however, not so much with Christian law since Christians 2000 years after there beginning still argue which rules should be followed from the Torah.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:13:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Here are the questions that you "let's turn our ports over to the arabs" folks need to answer:

1. Will people within this company have access to security information pertaining to procedures, practices and operations of US ports?

2. Is it possible that there are employees of this corporation who are sympathetic to our enemy's cause?

3. Is it possible that this company could become infiltrated by agents of our enemy who seek to harm us?

I don't find it to be implausible at all that once this company is controling our ports that an enemy agent or someone sympathetic to the enemies cause who is working for this company could arrange to have something (perhaps one of Saddam's missing WMD's, or even more terrorists themselves) shipped into this country in a cargo container. All it takes is one fuck up and giving this company ANY level of involvement with our ports increases that risk.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:14:12 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, your wrong there, Dubai has a reasonably good legal system and a very liberal interpretation of Sharia Law...

Sharia or Islamic courts work alongside the civil and criminal courts in the UAE. The Sharia court is the Islamic court in the UAE and is primarily responsible for civil matters between Muslims. Non-Muslims will not appear before a Sharia court in any matter. Sharia courts have the exclusive jurisdiction to hear family disputes, including matters involving divorce, inheritances,
child custody, child abuse and guardianship of minors. In the absence of any particular provision in the UAE codified law, the Islamic principles of Sharia as found in the Islamic Sharia textbooks are applied.

The Sharia court may, at the federal level only (which, as mentioned earlier, excludes Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah), also hear appeals of certain criminal cases including rape, robbery, driving under the influence of alcohol and related crimes, which were originally tried in lower criminal courts..."

Oh, and a little hint: murdering rape victims comes from the ethnic culture of the tribes in the region, in which a woman was viewed as worthless after being raped; there is nothing condoning the murder of rape victims in Islam, just their attackers.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:15:02 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Seriously, do a search under UAE Laws. The civil side is under Sharia law, then there is a seperate criminal side. They are no where near Saudi or Iran when it comes to human rights.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:15:18 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Here are the questions that you "let's turn our ports over to the arabs" folks need to answer:

1. Will people within this company have access to security information pertaining to procedures, practices and operations of US ports?

2. Is it possible that there are employees of this corporation who are sympathetic to our enemies cause?

3. Is it possible that this company could become infiltrated by agents of our enemies who seek to harm us?

I don't find it to be implausible at all that once this company is controling our ports that an enemy agent or someone sympathetic to the enemies cause who is working for this company could arrange to have something (perhaps one of Saddam's missing WMD's, or even more terrorists themselves) shipped into this country in a cargo container. All it takes is one fuck up and giving this company ANY level of involvement with our ports increases that risk.

dport "Your a Racist, Racist, Racist......." dport
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously, do a search under UAE Laws. The civil side is under Sharia law, then there is a seperate criminal side. They are no where near Saudi or Iran when it comes to human rights.

They're close enough for me.  If they'e such lovers of human rights, why do they hate Jews so bad when they don't even border Israel?  

They've got that Arab group think thing going on when it comes to Israel, if they hate Israel they surely hate the Christian Infidel as well, they're just a little smarter than some of the others and take the Infidel's greenbacks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:17:10 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

No, all control of security remains in the hands of the US government.

2. Is it possible that there are employees of this corporation who are sympathetic to our enemies cause?
Yes, just as there is a possibility of enemy sympathizers in our government and our nation.

HINT: think about some of the crazier White/Black Muslim converts.

3. Is it possible that this company could become infiltrated by agents of our enemies who seek to harm us?
same as above

Nope, not possible; they don't control the security or ship assignments, and customs checks ships on both sides of the shipping route.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:18:32 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They're close enough for me.  If they'e such lovers of human rights, why do they hate Jews so bad when they don't even border Israel?  

I hate Jews for being hypocrites; they bitch about what the Germans did to them, then they round up Palestineans like cattle and put them into ghettos.

Arabs don't get my sympathy any more than a spoiled child would.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:20:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:23:38 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate Jews for being hypocrites; they bitch about what the Germans did to them, then they round up Palestineans like cattle and put them into ghettos.

Round up Palestinians like cattle?  You mean the million or so living freely inside Israel that didn't haul ass out when the Arabs told them to before the Arabs tried to pull off another Holocaust?

Or do you mean the Hamas funded Pallys that raise their kids to believe Jews come from Monkeys and Pigs, and are only worthy of destruction, who rain rockets down on Israel?

Why are the Pallys living in Ghetttos?  Surely with all the money the Palestinian Authority takes in from the west, somebody could at least sweep the floor.  Oh wait, that won't happen soon because the PA's corrupt and keep their people hating the Jews so they ain't looking when the PA scum cash the checks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:24:31 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Yes, it's the same people who have access to this information now.

2. Is it possible that there are employees of this corporation who are sympathetic to our enemy's cause?

The same possibility exists with the company who is running the port now.

3. Is it possible that this company could become infiltrated by agents of our enemy who seek to harm us?

The same possibility that exists now.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:25:50 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FACT:

Since 1997, nine people including a woman, are known to have been executed in
the UAE. All had been convicted of murder. A number of people have been
sentenced to death for drug offences. However, no one is known to have been
executed on drug charges. Executions are usually by firing-squad.

http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGMDE250012002?open&of=ENG-ARE

I can see nothing to fault here...

So how do they treat petty theives, homosexuals and women who have been raped?  When does the Sharia part raise it's ugly head?

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:26:37 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's not what I asked. I realize that the DHS will be handling the execution of security operations. What I asked is "Will people within this company have access to INFORMATION pertaining to procedures, practices and operations of US ports?" Will they have access to the security procedures being executed by law enforcement? If you don't think so then you are seriously deluding yourself.

Yes, just as there is a possibility of enemy sympathizers in our government and our nation.

same as above

Nope, not possible; they don't control the security or ship assignments, and customs checks ships on both sides of the shipping route.

It is obvious that you are under some very serious delusions regarding the determination and nature of our enemy. Illegal weapons, immigrants, drugs and so on are shipped into this country every single day through our ports. Stolen cars and other contraband is shipped out of this country every single day as well. Only about 9% of the containers coming in and out of this country are inspected by customs. 9%.

I hope that you or a member of your family don't become a victim of the next terrorist attack, just so that the US can be friendly with an Arab nation. It sickens me that you obviously don't have any concern for the safety of your country men though. You'd obviously sacrifice us all on the alter of political correctness.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:29:04 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Round up Palestinians like cattle?  You mean the million or so living freely inside Israel that didn't haul ass out when the Arabs told them to before the Arabs tried to pull off another Holocaust?

Yeah, and Hitler told the Jews to leave Germany before he started gassing them: noone wanted them. Same with the philistines/palestinians

Why are the Pallys living in Ghetttos?  Surely with all the money the Palestinian Authority takes in from the west, somebody could at least sweep the floor.  Oh wait, that won't happen soon because the PA's corrupt and keep their people hating the Jews so they ain't looking when the PA scum cash the checks.

As I have said before in other threads, every government in the region is filthy corrupt, and the interim Palestinean pseudo-government is no exception.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FACT:

Since 1997, nine people including a woman, are known to have been executed in
the UAE. All had been convicted of murder. A number of people have been
sentenced to death for drug offences. However, no one is known to have been
executed on drug charges. Executions are usually by firing-squad.

http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGMDE250012002?open&of=ENG-ARE

I can see nothing to fault here...

So how do they treat petty theives, homosexuals and women who have been raped?  When does the Sharia part raise it's ugly head?

You seem to have the standard AR15.com misinterpretation of Shari`a as it is actually written, not how it is enforced by backwards bedouin tribes.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

It has all become VERY clear PreMed_Gunner. Very clear indeed.

Oh, and the difference between the Jews and the Palestinians is that the Jews never turned their children into suicide bombers and sent them to blow up German children on their way to school or at a pizza parlor. Well, that and th fact that the Jews had everything they owned taken from them and then they were forced into slave labor, starved, gassed and burned as opposed to the Palestinains who have CHOSEN terrorism over peace (by electing Hamas as their government). The Palestinians get what they deserve.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:33:24 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the Sharia courts are used by the rich to "pay for" damages they have caused.  I know I've heard where they've paid off rape victims and others.  It's part of the old way but as is mentioned, both sides agree and both are muslim for this to happen.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's not what I asked. I realize that the DHS will be handling the execution of security operations. What I asked is "Will people within this company have access to INFORMATION pertaining to procedures, practices and operations of US ports?" Will they have access to the security procedures being executed by law enforcement? If you don't think so then you are seriously deluding yourself.

They might, but then again, so did the prior company that owned it. Even if a US company owned the ports, there is a large possibility an Al-Qaida sympathizer, who may be of European, African, or Middle Eastern descent getting those files.

same as above

It is obvious that you are under some very serious delusions regarding the determination and nature of our enemy. Illegal weapons, immigrants, drugs and so on are shipped into this country every single day through our ports. Stolen cars and other contraband is shipped out of this country every single day as well. Only about 9% of the containers coming in and out of this country are inspected by customs. 9%.

Honestly, you think that even a miniscule amount of stuff comes through ports in the US when it is much easier for the drug cartels and other criminals to simply ship it through our open borders?

I hope that you or a member of your family don't become a victim of the next terrorist attack, just so that the US can be friendly with an Arab nation. It sickens me that you obviously don't have any concern for the safety of your country men though. You'd obviously sacrifice us all on the alter of political correctness.

I am not going to sacrifice US economic interests on the altar of stupidity. I hope I am not a victim of a terrorist attack, because that would mean I have very shitty luck, what with the chance of being struck by lightning or dieing in a plane crash several orders of magnitude larger than dieing at the hands of some crazed Al-Qaida member

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:37:39 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That made me laugh.  
Thank you
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:40:05 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That made me laugh.  
Thank you

don't know why you are laughing, it isn't like Palestineans are the only ones the Israelis are fucking over; however about US military interests by selling our secrets to the Chinese and the highest bidder?

ETA: better watch out, I will be called an 88 for hating on the Israelis. I like Jews, but the Israelis can go fuck themselves silly with their dradles(sic).
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:42:08 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, and Hitler told the Jews to leave Germany before he started gassing them: noone wanted them. Same with the philistines/palestinians

As I have said before in other threads, every government in the region is filthy corrupt, and the interim Palestinean pseudo-government is no exception.

So since every gonvernment in the region is "filthy corrupt"  why do you want one of the "filthy corrupt" governments operating our ports and interfacing with security?

"Yeah, and Hitler told the Jews to leave Germany before he started gassing them: noone wanted them. Same with the philistines/palestinians...."  Premedgunner

So, those Jews deserved to be gassed eh?  If only they'd have left.....
The above comment tells me all I need to know about you.  The Pals that stayed behind in Israel obtained full Israeli citizenship-the Jews that stayed behind in Germany.....well you know quite well what happened.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top