Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:50:18 AM EDT
[#2]
<Removed.  --tbk1>
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:50:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Their phones are probably blowing up.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:50:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I can pay for a billboard full of lies, too.  I just expect that if a Christian group did the same on the other side of the highway, they city government would force them to take it down.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:51:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, he was really peaceful. Pacifist even.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:51:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Why are you upset about this?  Freedom means freedom.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:51:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight!
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:52:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Might wanna go talk to their brethren throughout the world then.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:52:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why are you upset about this?  Freedom means freedom.
View Quote

I have the freedom to not agree with it. What's your point?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:53:10 AM EDT
[#11]

Why are you pissed at a message of peace and love?

If they were putting up posters about forcing you to convert or whatever then I could fully understand it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:53:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I can pay for a billboard full of lies, too.  I just expect that if a Christian group did the same on the other side of the highway, they city government would force them to take it down.
View Quote

They probably would or it would be headline news on all of the cable news channels. But we all know islam is the lefts religion of choice.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#13]
We have those in Phx. I Lol everytime I see them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:53:31 AM EDT
[#14]
If some muslims want to try and teach peace, what's wrong with that?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:53:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm OK with this.  Why aren't you?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Have you read the Quran?  This isn't even a religion, it's a legal structure.  You can entertain Sharia law, it's the end goal whether you want to naively believe this is the religion of peace or not.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:54:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Then why did he molest little girls and cut peoples heads off?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because it's like a vegan trying to teach me how to cook a nice medium rare Filet Mignon.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If they were putting up posters about forcing you to convert or whatever then I could fully understand it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Muslim does something bad - GD gets angry at Islam
Muslims try to make their religion more peaceful - GD gets angry at Islam
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:55:10 AM EDT
[#19]
And they will be polite and nice , till they get close to being the majority then they'll start to change things, make demands  and force their faith into everyone's lives
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:55:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I would wager that the people in this thread opposed to the billboard have a fundamental, visceral, negative, emotional reaction to anything Islamic, regardless of the message.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:55:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Because it's like a vegan trying to teach me how to cook a nice medium rare Filet Mignon.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is probably hard for you to believe, but not every muslim wants to chop your head off.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:55:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They probably would or it would be headline news on all of the cable news channels. But we all know islam is the lefts religion of choice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's idiotic.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:56:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
And they will be polite and nice , till they get close to being the majority then they'll start to change things, make demands  and force their faith into everyone's lives
View Quote

Let me know when Muslims come anywhere close to being the majority religion in the US.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:56:41 AM EDT
[#24]
I wonder how the peaceful the people that rented that billboard would react if you accepted a free quran then used it to wipe your ass? Would they stick with the peaceful teachings?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:58:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This is probably hard for you to believe, but not every muslim wants to chop your head off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many "want to" versus how many "don't care if another does"?

I'm not calling for anyones rights to be infringed....however, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Go right to the source......right to the Koran....right to what Muhammed actually did and said......

There's your answer.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:58:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Brought to you by Clear Channel.....
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:58:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Moses supported idolatry.

The Apostle Paul was an advocate fro pre-marital sex.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Have you read the Quran?  This isn't even a religion, it's a legal structure.  You can entertain Sharia law, it's the end goal whether you want to naively believe this is the religion of peace or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Nope.  Don't plan on it either.

However, my question is why somebody can be opposed to *this* particular message as conveyed on the OP's billboard?  What's wrong with a message that professes peace and love?

It's the same as non-Christians who point out the inconsistencies in the Bible when one of Jesus' beatitudes is expressed publicly, in an effort to discredit the same.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:58:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In summary, GD does not like Islam.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:59:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I wonder how the peaceful people that rented that billboard would react if you accepted a free quran then used it to wipe your ass? Would they stick with the peaceful teachings?
View Quote

Unless you whipped down your tweeds and wiped your arse in front of them then how would they know?

Of course if your were mentalist enough to think that such a thing is a reasonable reaction to receiving a gift, then maybe it will better to display your asshattery in public so that everybody knows what they are dealing with.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:59:53 AM EDT
[#31]
I stopped giving a shit what "Muhammad taught" 5105 days ago. Not about to start again now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:00:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

They aren't...like ...known Historically, for centuries for doing exactly that, are they?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:00:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I can pay for a billboard full of lies, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I can pay for a billboard full of lies, too.

I would buy one under it advertising ocean lots in South Dakota with an arrow pointing up saying "if you belive this..."

Or one with some example quran passages:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:00:38 AM EDT
[#34]
This must be the Islam that don't want to kill me...
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:00:50 AM EDT
[#35]
"Free Hat"
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:01:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Paid for by ICNA... who like every other Islamic apology group is being investigated by the FBI for its support for the global terrorism network.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=6380

ICNA has established a reputation for bringing anti-American radicals to speak at its annual conferences. Moreover, experts have long documented the organization's ties to Islamic terrorist groups. Yehudit Barsky, a terrorism expert at the American Jewish Committee, has said that ICNA "is composed of members of Jamaat e-Islami, a Pakistani Islamic radical organization similar to the Muslim Brotherhood that helped to establish the Taliban." (Pakistani newspapers have reported that Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, a leading architect of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, was offered refuge in the home of Jamaat e-Islami's leader, Ahmed Quddoos.) On September 27, 1997, another Pakistani Islamist leader, Maulana Shafayat Mohamed, played host to an ICNA conference at his Florida-based fundamentalist madrassa (religious school), which served as a recruitment center for Taliban fighters.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:01:56 AM EDT
[#37]

We had that shit here too in Des Moines, it said some horse shit about it being pro-feminist etc. THen there was also one in Spanish.

It was replaced in a month with an ad for the indoor shooting range.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:02:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That's idiotic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's idiotic.

It's amazing the world view people can get when they avoid the real world and themselves in right wing outrage blogs.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:02:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Because its bullshit full of lies aimed to lull the sheep in this country to sleep before the slaughter.  Study world history on all the places these maggots has been to in the last several centuries and what they have done to the cultures they destroyed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I'm OK with this.  Why aren't you?

View All Quotes
Don't see an issue. Put whatever you want on a billboard. 0 fucks given.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:03:07 AM EDT
[#41]
in for the shitstorm already in progress
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Ha ha ha , Dearborn mi rocket scientist are the the majority ? No idea have they started making demands for their religion yes , they have physically attacked Christians , ect...
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:03:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Their phones are probably blowing up.
View Quote

Oh snap! I see what you did there!
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:04:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Muhammad who?  I know they aren't referring to the creator of Islam because that is most definitely not the case.  They must be talking about some other Muhammad.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:05:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Because its bullshit full of lies aimed to lull the sheep in this country to sleep before the slaughter.  Study world history on all the places these maggots has been to in the last several centuries and what they have done to the cultures they destroyed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Compared to what other groups?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:05:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Er... I hate to burst your bubble here, but Islam has historically been less damaging to foreign cultures than Christians have been.  Compare their trading up and down the entire Indian ocean vs the conquest of the New World by Christians.  Muslims left the local cultures in tact.  Christians actively tried to erase cultures.

It's not really a religion thing.  Christians didn't do that just because they were Christians, obviously.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:05:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the bad shit in this world presently is caused by.......islam, so yeah, don't trust them at all even when they pretend to be "peaceful" because they are not.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Most of the bad shit in this world presently is caused by.......islam, so yeah, don't trust them at all even when they pretend to be "peaceful" because they are not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe that's true if you have a very myopic and narrowly defined definition of "bad shit", cherry picked so that it fits your claim.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Having just came back from Turkey after helping with an American led ambulance service...I'm gonna say.....

hmmmm I've seen enough of their love, rape, and violence.

Islam........

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:07:39 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol.
The U.S. Is the preserver of cultures? Everywhere we have been to is just perfect now?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top