Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2005 4:41:56 AM EDT

Are there any decent companies that do US Made-reciever HK clone rifles?  I've wanted an HK94 for a while, and I got a $2000 referral bonus coming in at the end of september so I was tempted to pick something up.  It seems the real HK's are rare and command like $4k or so.

I see a lot of "Special Weapons" guns out there, but the reputation of the owner scares me off.

I tried hk91.com but that seems to be a pretty dead forum.  hkpro.com has a dead link for message boards.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:49:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I see a lot of "Special Weapons" guns out there, but the reputation of the owner scares me off.

becareful, you might get sued!  

(tagged to see what recomendations come down the pipe)
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:10:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Are there any decent companies that do US Made-reciever HK clone rifles?  I've wanted an HK94 for a while, and I got a $2000 referral bonus coming in at the end of september so I was tempted to pick something up.  It seems the real HK's are rare and command like $4k or so.

I tried hk91.com but that seems to be a pretty dead forum.  hkpro.com has a dead link for message boards.

here in Canada we can buy Norinco guns, the Chinese seem to rip off lot of designs and we can buy on the cheap here, M14s $300.00 USD etc.

check it out here http://www.marstar.ca/

they will only sell in Canada,
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:01:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Somebody did suggest one of those HK USC's that has been converted to use Grease Gun mags.

Anybody know anything about them?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:05:22 PM EDT
[#4]
JL Denter, Bobcat, Vector Arms, Ohio Rapid Fire.. those just off the top of my head.

HK Pro boards work for me: hkpro.websolv.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:23:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Just bite the bullet and buy a hk94 if thats what you really want. I paid $1000 for special weapons sw5 and it was not worth it. Thing worked ok after I shimmed up all the loose fitting parts. Then it started jamming without warning then started working again for no reason. Spent money on new springs and messed around with it for a while. Then got pissed and sold it,told the guy about the problems but he still paid me $1250 for it anyhow. I think one should get more for your hard earned $1100 or so..
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:25:31 PM EDT
[#6]
ibtls

(in before the lawsuit)
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top