Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2003 4:04:01 PM EDT
Just an FYI, I know how much this raises everyone's fur.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:18:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Capt. McGonigle just passed away about 2 years ago.  Used to see him at ROTC Alumni Association meetings.  He had a real interesting story to tell.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:58:14 PM EDT
[#2]
You now I used to side with the Isrealis against the Palis but now I just can't help but feel their getting what they deserve. I just wish those stupid palis would hit legitimate targets instead of civilians.[pissed][pissed]

PS. May L.B.J. burn in hell![pissed][pissed][pissed]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:01:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Lies, all lies. The Israelis (may God bless them) can do no wrong. Even if it was the Israelis they would have been justified so there!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:02:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh shit, here we go again.

IBTL.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:04:31 PM EDT
[#5]
A preemptive IBTL !!
And the worst part is, ETH is not around to set things straight.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:05:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Everyone prepare to stick to your original opinions.........now.

(It repeats at 12:00am Eastern tonight)
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:07:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
A preemptive IBTL !!
And the worst part is, ETH is not around to set things straight.
View Quote

I've noticed ETH's lack of posting...what, is he on spring break? On a Safari? In the freezer?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:07:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:12:29 PM EDT
[#9]
If M??P?? was banned how bout the words israel and palestine (and all derivaties) get banned. It would save so much bandwidth...
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:31:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:58:26 PM EDT
[#11]
How about a special on the USS Pueblo?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Where is ETH?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:24:54 PM EDT
[#13]
This thread should be linked the other one!

I also agreed with the Israelis until I saw the Palis are 2nd class citizens.  They live in squalor and dont have the same rights as the Israelis.  Yet the Palis are good enough to do their menial labor.  They get treated like dirt. I cant imagine living under that kind of oppression.  I dont think a lot of the members on this board would tolerate those kind of conditions without retaliation. And we wouldnt miss!  
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You now I used to side with the Isrealis against the Palis but now I just can't help but feel their getting what they deserve. I just wish those stupid palis would hit legitimate targets instead of civilians.[pissed][pissed]

View Quote

So you watch one show about one incident in 1967(which I have made clear before, the clear suspicion that the u.s. was spying on Israel). This leads you change your mind. It seems to me that you have had your prejudice long before and have now just found an excuse to somewhat justify it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:39:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I also agreed with the Israelis until I saw the Palis are 2nd class citizens.  They live in squalor and dont have the same rights as the Israelis.  Yet the Palis are good enough to do their menial labor.  They get treated like dirt. I cant imagine living under that kind of oppression.  I dont think a lot of the members on this board would tolerate those kind of conditions without retaliation. And we wouldnt miss!  
View Quote

Of course they don’t have the same rights as Israeli that’s because they want to kill them.!!!

Listen they live like the rest of the Arab world lives. You cant blame their poor living standards on Israel for if you do then how do you explain the rest of the Arab world living in the same or worse conditions. Even if they were to have freedom they would still be in this condition. I am not a racist but simply basing that claim on actual observation of the rest of the Arab world.

Listen I agree that ruling over the Palestinians is bad and as an ex soldier there I didn’t enjoy it, but we feel like we have no choice for even after we offered to end this situation, they responded with violence which only leads to the sane conclusion and reality that the Palestinians aren’t fighting for just the territories but are fighting for the whole Israel

(ps. I knew I was right about you in the other thread. Its good to see again your true colours)
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:44:39 PM EDT
[#16]
The only one that shows his narrowness of mind is you.  If you treated our families like the palis have been treated, a lot of us would be shooting back too.  So since the rest of the arab world lives poorly, this gives you the right to also oppress them and then kill them when they protest?

The only racist here is you.  This is obivous from your other posts and your selective ability to see only some dubious facts that sort of supoort your position.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

So you watch one show about one incident in 1967(which I have made clear before, the clear suspicion that the u.s. was spying on Israel). This leads you change your mind. It seems to me that you have had your prejudice long before and have now just found an excuse to somewhat justify it.
View Quote

What I said before was a little harsh and was said out of anger.
But It's not the T.V. show that led me to change my mind it's the testimony of the men who served on the U.S.S. Liberty that changed my mind. Right now I am not supporting either party any more, because as I see it both sides are murderers. The palis for murdering Isreali civilians and the Isrealis for shooting unarmed American servicemen in lifeboats.    
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:28:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The only one that shows his narrowness of mind is you.  If you treated our families like the palis have been treated, a lot of us would be shooting back too.  So since the rest of the arab world lives poorly, this gives you the right to also oppress them and then kill them when they protest?

The only racist here is you.  This is obivous from your other posts and your selective ability to see only some dubious facts that sort of supoort your position.
View Quote

You know I am not going to go tit for tat with you for it is obvious that you are in your white rob right now. All I can say to you is that protest that your are talking about felt to me like on a nightly basis automatic gunfire and a barrage of Molotov cocktails. You always have this way of ignoring the validity of what I say by just going on to another distortion without challenging what I say. It makes me wonder if you have any real arguments besides the anti Jewish slogans that you learn at your meetings
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:28:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

they arent 2nd class citizens, they have no claims or rights to the state of Israel. They have a homeland, Jordan. They dont do menial labor, they do nothing,

Ask the Arab citizens of Israel if they would trade their citizenship with any arab in any other country except the US
They are members of the govt, they make a good living and they are free
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top