"Yeah, well we still have a better football team"

WHAT A CLASS ACT.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:31:48 PM EDT
[#1]
True words of a loser!

HOOK EM!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:32:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep.  Sure hope he has fun sucking in the NFL.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:32:33 PM EDT
[#3]
He could have went out without saying that.

I guess it's hard for the little guy since it's his
first loss in awhile.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I smell another Ryan Leaf failure at the next level.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Yea I heard that low class remark. What a sore loser. Good job TEXAS!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Yep.

Then again, Vince Young probably won't be much of a QB in the NFL, either.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:35:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Unreal...lets you see how USC believed the media hype too. Wussy.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:35:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

Man that dude is a pure athelete, he should fit in somewhere at some position.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:35:34 PM EDT
[#9]

What did you guys expect?

HS1
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:36:13 PM EDT
[#10]
He is just pissed he dropped several positions in the draft and it will cost him several million dollars.  What a loser.

ETA:  FUCK ESPN, what will they do now that they dont have USCs cock to suck on anymore?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:36:31 PM EDT
[#11]
The true star on that team is Bush.  I don't like him, however he's good at the college level.  Leinhart is nothing without Bush.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:36:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

Sarcasm?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:38:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

Sarcasm?

Not at all. I dont think his future is secure by any means in the NFL.  The NFL eats running QBs like this like cookies.  Vick is like Young with not as a good of an arm. But he is hurt for half the season.  Pocket QBs last a lot longer in the NFL.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:39:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

ETA:  FUCK ESPN, what will they do now that they dont have USCs cock to suck on anymore?

Uhhhhhhhhhh did you watch the OSU ND game?

NDs next at the barrel.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
He is just pissed he dropped several positions in the draft and it will cost him several million dollars.  What a loser.

ESPN is a bandwagon, fair weather sports broadcasting company.  They still have Notre Dame to lust over.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:39:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Suck...on...Texas'?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:40:48 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Suck...on...Texas'?

Probably not, ESPN has a major bias against the BIG 12.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

Sarcasm?

Not at all. For all Young can do at this level, his type of play more or less equals lots of time in Civvies on the sideline in the NFL.

Happens all the time.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:42:02 PM EDT
[#20]
All of USC Leinhart plus Leinhart are pricks
fixt it for ya
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:42:15 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Suck...on...Texas'?

Probably not, ESPN has a major bias against the BIG 12.

Yup and Young will be gone into the NFL.  Texas will not be the same team next year without Vince.  They will have a hard time staying in the top 10.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:46:15 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

Sarcasm?

Not at all. For all Young can do at this level, his type of play more or less equals lots of time in Civvies on the sideline in the NFL.

Happens all the time.

Right, because big, smart, mobile quarterbacks that can throw aren't a commodity.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#23]
THis thread is going downhill...I liked it better when we were
talking about Leinhart being a prick and the entire team is
nothing but a bunch of thugs.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

Sarcasm?

Happens all the time.

Right, because big, smart, mobile quarterbacks that can throw aren't a commodity.

He is one injury away from an end of a career.  Mobile QBs dont last long in the NFL.  They stay in the pocket for a reason.  The speed difference between college and the NFL is not comparable.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:49:08 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Vince Young has just as much a chance as being an NFL WR as he does an NFL QB.

People are beginning to see that Michael Vicks, for all their talent, either get hurt too often or don't have the passing talent of someone who stays in the pocket.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:50:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

People are beginning to see that Michael Vicks, for all their talent, either get hurt too often or don't have the passing talent of someone who stays in the pocket.

I agree.  Vince has a better arm.  But the question is whether it will good enough with the speed difference in the NFL.  As stated above he has a good chance at Corner or WR as QB.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:51:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree.  Vince has a better arm.  But the question is whether it will good enough with the speed difference in the NFL.  As stated above he has a good chance at Corner or WR as QB.

IMO Vince will play at the next level period.  What position, well depends on what team he ends up with.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:53:52 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IMO Vince will play at the next level period.  What position, well depends on what team he ends up with.

Atlanta finishing at 8-8 with Vick sitting out a number of games is the tale of the tape. Teams are going to shy away from more Michael Vicks.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Atlanta finishing at 8-8 with Vick sitting out a number of games is the tale of the tape. Teams are going to shy away from more Michael Vicks.

You just nailed it.  Atlanta needs to pick him up as a WR and backup QB.  You may be on to something here.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:56:11 PM EDT
[#30]

Said Leinart: "I still think we're a better football team, they just made the plays in the end."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060105/ap_on_sp_co_ga_su/fbc_t25_rose_bowl

Um, that's what makes you a better team, is MAKING all those plays....maybe Leinart doesn't understand that yet.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:56:14 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
"Yeah, well we still have a better football team"

WHAT A CLASS ACT.

I'm wondering how he rationalizes that.

I mean, usually losing a game is a good indicator that you are not, in fact, better.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:56:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Whineart is a sore loser and just lost a few million dollars.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:56:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Said Leinart: "I still think we're a better football team, they just made the plays in the end."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060105/ap_on_sp_co_ga_su/fbc_t25_rose_bowl

Um, that's what makes you a better team, is MAKING all those plays....maybe Leinart doesn't understand that yet.  

+1.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:57:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Leinart will do just fine in the NFL. He is an accurate passer with good vision and quick decision making. He is no Peyton Manning, but he is certainly no Todd Marinovich either.........
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My company has negotiated NFL contracts in excess of 350 million.  Our thnking is that Young will be a tremendous NFL QB.

Nobody is looking at Young as a WR.  A lot of money will be based on Young's success as a QB.

But hey, your sports agency might have better info.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:57:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:58:26 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

He shoulda went pro last year on top, LOL

But nooooooo, he's an ATTENTION WHORE!

Oh, and I bet money that Bush is going pro and not
coming back.  Leinhart showed him what happens.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:59:33 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My company has negotiated NFL contracts in excess of 350 million.  Our thnking is that Young will be a tremendous NFL QB.

Nobody is looking at Young as a WR.  A lot of money will be based on Young's success as a QB.

No, I'm just a former collegiate football player who's been a coach/defensive coordinator for the last five years.

And I slept at a Holiday Inn last night.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Dupe.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=11&t=219630

thats in the Kalifonia forum you dolt
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:00:16 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Man, you guys are rough. I applaud him for staying in school......thats what they all should do.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:00:18 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Dupe.

Ewwww, you made me go into the PRC forum. Now I feel dirty.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:01:53 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Dupe.

SORRY FOR SOME REASON I WAS GETTING NO RESPONSES IN THE
CALIFORNIA FORUM SO I MOVED IT TO GENERAL.  HAVE NO IDEA
WHY THE TROJANS AREN'T SPEAKING UP ABOUT THEIR BELOVED
QB.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:01:59 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I'm just a former collegiate football player who's been a coach/defensive coordinator for the last five years.

I thought football in Connecticut was played with a round ball?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:03:00 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Man, you guys are rough. I applaud him for staying in school......thats what they all should do.

Dude, he took ballroom dancing for piss sake, I'll give you a break because it appears you didn't know that.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:03:16 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

High School, College or Pro?

Breacher
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
High School, College or Pro?

High School coach since 2001.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:06:57 PM EDT
[#47]
OK, I'm off to bed now.  Good night Matt Crybaby.

I know you won't be sleeping very well tonight, LOL!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:08:56 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I thought football in Connecticut was played with a round ball?

Hmmm. You might be thinking about the shot put.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:47:53 PM EDT
[#49]
I think it was plain as hell who had the better team, USC allowed 6 sacks, Texas 0, equal better offensive line, Usc defense allowed 3 more points than Texas, equal better defense, and DAMN! Vince young put on the best show I have ever seen, he is bigger, than Vick, and I think more durable, either way he is a pure athelete, he will do well in the NFL, QB or REC, very rich either way.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:31:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Leinart reminds me of Gino Toretta from Miami in 1992.............and you remember what happened to him
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top