Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/26/2003 8:07:35 PM EDT
USA Network, edited out Clinton jeers.. As expected. I posted about the Willie Nelson birthday concert in NYC I attended about a month ago. The booing and cursing and overall jeers was so bad that it took a while for him to begin his little speech, he even had to stop at one point. I thought that I could barely discern someone(me) yelling [i]"Go Home"[/i] or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. Now that it's being broadcast I'm able to see how much editing is done at these shows to make them watchable for television. Not only Clinton, but a whole slew of things wasn't broadcast.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:25:08 PM EDT
I caught the part with Clinton walking off stage... Seemed like a lot of people were clapping. Anyway, watched Paul Simon and Willie do Homeward bound. Was pretty good. DG84
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:41:30 AM EDT
Even in the broadcast version the booing was VERY apparent. Why can't the Klintons get the message and GO AWAY ! Oh, wait..... if they went away, Hillary couldn't be Pres. in 2008. CKMorley
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:53:26 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CKMorley: Why can't the Klintons get the message and GO AWAY !
View Quote
Even the Dems are now wishing that Bill would adopt a lower profile. It seems as though they are understanding that his track record and style aren't helping them anymore. Kinda makes me smile every time I see the idiot show up on TV (knowing that it is helping the other party).
Top Top