Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2001 6:52:35 PM EDT
[img]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1487617&a=11893180&p=42649312[/img]   GOTCHA!
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 7:16:19 PM EDT
[#1]
jsut what in the hell does that phrase mean?
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#2]
You sure that it wasn't written by an illiterate, iliteraate,uh... dumb Iraqi ?
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 7:26:59 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL!!!  I asked the same thing the other day.  Got this link from a member in an email

[url]http://www.scene.org/redhound/AYB.swf[/url]

It is pretty damn funny but I'm still not sure what the hell it's about.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 7:38:41 PM EDT
[#4]
It's from a bad translation of the game 'Zero Wing'. It can aslo be downloaded here:

www.digital-solutions.cc/~dride/zerowing.htm

"All your Boards are belong to us!",
RG.nl
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 9:05:27 PM EDT
[#5]
"are belong to us"  Great video. I haven't had so much fun since FrankTheSpank's Hatt Baby or maybe that Taco Wunderdog thing.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#6]
AHHHH OMG YOU GUY MUST BE LIVING UNDER A ROCK! its the funnyest most hilarious flash animation of all time, gosh wow im shocked you guys didnt laugh your asses of at the mere sight of that, i was laughing so hard i soiled myself.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 9:15:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell, there's even an article in this week's Time frigging Magazine about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top