Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2003 6:19:54 PM EDT
I hope its not too late.

If you read Band of Brothers, you know who I'm talking about.

ANy help is appreciated.

Email me.

Thanx.

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:37:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you checked the directory for Hershey Pa.? He lives in the area.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:38:02 PM EDT
[#2]
You might try Jake Powers.  He's involved officially/semi-officially with the history of the 506 PIR.  He has a website at:

[url=]www.e506th.com/homepage.htm[/url]

He has his contact information on his website.

You might also try Mark Bando-he's an author of many books on the 101 airborne.  He's over at:

[url=]www.101airborneww2.com[/url]

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:41:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Richard D. Winters
P.O. Box 427
Hershey, PA 17033-0427
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:44:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I checked, and there are phone listings for about 4 "Winters" in the Hershey area. If its important, you could call them and ask if they are related, then explain why you need his number.

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:48:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I checked, and there are phone listings for about 4 "Winters" in the Hershey area. If its important, you could call them and ask if they are related, then explain why you need his number.

Aviator
View Quote

Use the address. That's what he prefers. His number is unlisted for a reason.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I said [b]If its important[/b]. If its something that important, he can give the message to a relative, and have that relative call Mr Winters, explain, and give him Garandman's number.

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:56:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I said If its important. If its something that important, he can give the message to a relative, and have that relative call Mr Winters, explain, and give him Garandman's number.

Aviator
View Quote

Use the address. That's what he prefers. His number is unlisted for a reason.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top