Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2001 7:27:26 PM EDT
There's probably a quote per page but I really like the one on page (10).
(Bernard Goldberg, the author, has been comparing CBS News and Rather to the Mafia - and has apologized to the Mafia !)

"If CBS News were a prision instead of a journalistic enterprise, three-quarters of the producers and 100% of the vice presidents would be Dan's bitches !"

I just don't think Bernie Goldberg's gonna make the Christmas party list this year.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 7:32:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me know what you think of it.  I have been thinking about ordering it for myself.

Aggie1
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 7:38:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Will do.
The book seems to be in back-order status right now.  Took Amazon about 10 days to ship.
Probably be better after the holidays.

Boy, I can tell you now the liberals are gonna be pissed.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Anything that pisses off a liberal has got to be worth the money.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 6:17:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Pages 54-55     'BIAS'

"Ronald Reagan said all the things the majority of Americans wanted to hear.  That we pay too much taxes.  That the Soviet Union was an Evil Empire.  That it was time to restore traditional Family Values to America."

"LIBERALS WERE GAGGING FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA."

"To the feminist on the Left, he was the symbol of the oppressive white male power structure."

"To gays, he was the reason AIDS was spreading."

"To blacks, he was the president who ridiculed "welfare queens."

'THERE WAS SOMETHING IN THE REAGAN REVOLUTION FOR EVERY LIBERAL TO HATE."

(Gee and I thought they loved Ronnie !)

Link Posted: 12/19/2001 7:22:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Pages 54-55     'BIAS'

"Ronald Reagan said all the things the majority of Americans wanted to hear.  That we pay too much taxes.  That the Soviet Union was an Evil Empire.  That it was time to restore traditional Family Values to America."

"LIBERALS WERE GAGGING FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA."

"To the feminist on the Left, he was the symbol of the oppressive white male power structure."

"To gays, he was the reason AIDS was spreading."

"To blacks, he was the president who ridiculed "welfare queens."

'THERE WAS SOMETHING IN THE REAGAN REVOLUTION FOR EVERY LIBERAL TO HATE."

(Gee and I thought they loved Ronnie !)

View Quote

I'm not going to beat this thing to death as there are those of you who will buy this book and probably some with no interest.

However ABC, NBC and CBS refusal to identify any democrat as a liberal and to always identify Republicans as conservatives has "DRIVEN ME INSANE FOR YEARS."

Page 58-59 (BIAS)

"There's a better chance that Peter Jennings, the cool sophisticated Canadian, would identify Mother Theresa as "the old BROAD who used to work in India" than there is that he would call a liberal Democrat...a liberal Democrat."

"In the world of the Jenningses and Brokaws and Rathers, conservatives are out of the mainstream
and need to be identified.  Liberals on the other hand, ARE the mainstream and don't need to be identified."
[PUKE]
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 7:35:52 AM EDT
[#6]
yeah, this book looks good. the Wall St. Journal did like three reviews of it ~ thus the back-order probs. its sure to burn the panties off of those pansey libs! [}:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top