Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/19/2005 2:39:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/19/2005 2:47:57 PM EDT by Red_Beard]
I had a package scheduled to be delivered today.

Their trackign website had a status of "out for delivery" but listed an incorrect city.

I called in, and got a hold of some guy who told me "it says out for delivery so it will be delivered sometime before midnight tonight".

I told him the city listed next to the out for delivery line was the wrong city.

He insisted that that didn't matter and it would be here tonight.

I told him I'd be very pissed if I blew my Friday night sitting around waiting for the ups truck because he told me it was going to be here. He told me he was sure.

So, I asked him for his name and extension.

He asked me to hold on, then 5 minutes later came back and said the package is in indianapolis and won't be delivered tonight.

lazy bastard.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:55:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:57:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Red_Beard:
I had a package scheduled to be delivered today.

Their trackign website had a status of "out for delivery" but listed an incorrect city.

I called in, and got a hold of some guy who told me "it says out for delivery so it will be delivered sometime before midnight tonight".

I told him the city listed next to the out for delivery line was the wrong city.

He insisted that that didn't matter and it would be here tonight.

I told him I'd be very pissed if I blew my Friday night sitting around waiting for the ups truck because he told me it was going to be here. He told me he was sure.

So, I asked him for his name and extension.

He asked me to hold on, then 5 minutes later came back and said the package is in indianapolis and won't be delivered tonight.

lazy bastard.

All of a sudden a little accountability and he coughs up the truth.

What an asshole.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:40:46 PM EDT
no freakin shit...my shipment ended up in las vegas instead of maine. package was finally delivered 3 weeks later. and i paid for 2 day delivery....bunch fo bastards.....
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:42:58 PM EDT
Im a customer service rep, never been one for UPS, but we are supposed to lie
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:31:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Merrell:
Share your pain!!!

Thats funny as hell!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:32:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Merrell:
Share your pain!!!
/quote]

That is a great link:
Thanks,,,,,