Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 2:39:44 PM EDT
I had a package scheduled to be delivered today.

Their trackign website had a status of "out for delivery" but listed an incorrect city.

I called in, and got a hold of some guy who told me "it says out for delivery so it will be delivered sometime before midnight tonight".

I told him the city listed next to the out for delivery line was the wrong city.

He insisted that that didn't matter and it would be here tonight.

I told him I'd be very pissed if I blew my Friday night sitting around waiting for the ups truck because he told me it was going to be here. He told me he was sure.

So, I asked him for his name and extension.

He asked me to hold on, then 5 minutes later came back and said the package is in indianapolis and won't be delivered tonight.

lazy bastard.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:55:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:57:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I had a package scheduled to be delivered today.

Their trackign website had a status of "out for delivery" but listed an incorrect city.

I called in, and got a hold of some guy who told me "it says out for delivery so it will be delivered sometime before midnight tonight".

I told him the city listed next to the out for delivery line was the wrong city.

He insisted that that didn't matter and it would be here tonight.

I told him I'd be very pissed if I blew my Friday night sitting around waiting for the ups truck because he told me it was going to be here. He told me he was sure.

So, I asked him for his name and extension.

He asked me to hold on, then 5 minutes later came back and said the package is in indianapolis and won't be delivered tonight.

lazy bastard.

All of a sudden a little accountability and he coughs up the truth.

What an asshole.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:40:46 PM EDT
[#3]
no freakin shit...my shipment ended up in las vegas instead of maine.  package was finally delivered 3 weeks later.  and i paid for 2 day delivery....bunch fo bastards.....
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:42:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Im a customer service rep, never been one for UPS, but we are supposed to lie
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:31:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Share your pain!!!

Thats funny as hell!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Share your pain!!!
/quote]

That is a great link:
Thanks,,,,,

Jay
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top