Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2005 3:30:31 PM EDT
In addition to their bizzare fear of firearms, refusal to ship ammo sent by individuals, etc.  They can't even deliver a coffee table.

The table came from far off and exotic Chicago.  Here, you can see how the long voyage damaged the carton, oh wait, it's been stomped on and gouged!

You'd think 1/2 inch of styrofoam and a double layer of cardboard would protect the table for the whole 600 mile trip.  You'd be wrong:

The debris of the day:

G
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:33:28 PM EDT
[#1]
If/when it shows up, do not write your name on the signature pad.  Write "DAMAGED BOX"
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:42:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:44:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate ups.

Hate them!

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:44:47 PM EDT
[#4]
You might get screwed.  Supposed to have 1 inch of packing space all around the object.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:48:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You might get screwed.  Supposed to have 1 inch of packing space all around the object.

Good luck.

YEP shipp about 2000 packages a year with um
they are no worse of better than the rest but they wil grab onto anything to deny your claim
"independent adjusters" sure.....
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:50:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Hate UPS.  FedEx and USPS have treated me well.  DHL has been good to me as well.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I havent yet had a bad experience with any shipping company.  I actually prefer using UPS, always been the fastest delivery service for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top