Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2006 12:58:06 PM EDT
I leave work at 4:30, my mind is more or less numb to the traffic through downtown LA. I'm merging into a spot in the #2 lane (at least 5 car lengths in stop and go traffic), and some @$$hole in a Ford Explorer comes rushing up on my ass and hits the brakes. For the record, I in no way cut him off. He would have been forced to stop anyway. So. Traffic moves forward a few car lengths and stops. I glance into my rearview mirror and see that this guy is close, again. WTF. I look away, but notice movement in the mirror again. I glance up to see this idiot getting closer, and closer. I look away, and thats when this fucking idiot bumps me. TWICE! I look back and throw my arms up in a WTF gesture. I moved forward a couple of feet to avoid the next hit and he guns it and pulls along side my open passenger window. Him: "You got somthing to say?" Me: "Yeah you idiot, WTF are you doing? Whats your fucking license #?" Him: "I'll SHOOT you BITCH!" He then proceeds to throw an empty tequila bottle at my head. The bottle glances off the top of the door, hits the bolster of the passenger seat and plops into the seat. He speeds off post haste into traffic as I frantically scribble down his plate and grab my phone and dial 911. He disappears into traffic.

15 minutes on hold, cut off once cause the system is too busy. 5 more minutes on hold (I've pulled over into the emergency lane) and finally get an operator who I relay the story to. SHe says the CHP will be there shortly.

10 minutes later they show and take a report. Fortunately I got the license plate and a description of the vehicle and him (it). They asked if I could identify him in a lineup and take soem more info; YOU BET. They said they'd be looking for this guy and I went on my way.

Damage to the car was an impression of his plate on my bumper. I know theyll say they have to repqint the whole thing even though it WAS a few minor scratches. That said, its the PRINCIPLE and not the point.

This bastard intentionally hit my car (an 05 GTO) and needs to die. I would have killed him if I could have caught him at the side of the road, and it would not have been good for him. I probably would have wound up in jail.

So, let see: Hit and run, assault, threats, and most likely drunk driving. This shithead needs  to DIE. Talk about the shallow end of the gene pool.

BUT WAIT! THERES MORE!

So I get home and park on the street to see the damage in the daylight. I call the insurance comapny to file a claim. I then go inside to wait for the wife to get home. Come back outside an hour later to go to dinner, and decide for whatever reason to take another look at the damage, and..."WTF!!! HOW THE HELL DID THAT SCRATCH GET BIGGER!!!!!" I look at the poorly parked Toyota Camry thats half assed in teh spot begind me and...WTF is that?! Closer examination reveals a hunk of plastic covered in silver paint attached to this idiots license plate frame!!! DOUBLE DOG WTF!!! I left the idiot a note: "Thanks for hitting my car. My insurance company will be in touch."

How the HELL can this happen twice, in the span of 2 hours! I must have had bad karma cause this is unheard of.

I've since filed another claim with the ins. company. They want me to file a police report for the second incident too, cause technically it was a hit and run as far as they are concerned. They waived my deductible cause they are going after both parties to recoup, so I'm good there, But for gods sake.

What was a spotless car now has a beat up bumper. I mean , I know it'll get repaired, I just cant believe that people have so little regard for other people's property.

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:07:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this a bad time to tell you about what happend just now as I parked behind you out front?
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:14:20 PM EDT
[#2]
that was me
u cut me off bad!! i shod have shot u thwere, u better be glad that tequila bottle was not a motiliv cock tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[javascript:document.frm.submit();
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:17:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted: I just cant believe that people have so little regard for other people's property.

And there, in a nutshell sums up just about everything going wrong in this country.  Not only property, but the basic concept of living one's life in a civil manner.

What are we, two generations into the "I'll do what ever the fuck I want" mindset?  Almost all the abhorrent behavior I see and read about can be traced back to people that have grown up without ever getting their self-centered, arrogant asses kicked for being such fuckwits.

Oh, well.  It's going to be a *lovely* crash when it all comes apart.  When NO ONE will be able to function in anything remotely resembling civilization, just tribes of grunting, drooling, emotion driven Neanderthals offing each other.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:33:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I leave work at 4:30, my mind is more or less numb to the traffic through downtown LA. I'm merging into a spot in the #2 lane (at least 5 car lengths in stop and go traffic), and some @$$hole in a Ford Explorer comes rushing up on my ass and hits the brakes. For the record, I in no way cut him off. He would have been forced to stop anyway. So. Traffic moves forward a few car lengths and stops. I glance into my rearview mirror and see that this guy is close, again. WTF. I look away, but notice movement in the mirror again. I glance up to see this idiot getting closer, and closer. I look away, and thats when this fucking idiot bumps me. TWICE! I look back and throw my arms up in a WTF gesture. I moved forward a couple of feet to avoid the next hit and he guns it and pulls along side my open passenger window. Him: "You got somthing to say?" Me: "Yeah you idiot, WTF are you doing? Whats your fucking license #?" Him: "I'll SHOOT you BITCH!" He then proceeds to throw an empty tequila bottle at my head. The bottle glances off the top of the door, hits the bolster of the passenger seat and plops into the seat. He speeds off post haste into traffic as I frantically scribble down his plate and grab my phone and dial 911. He disappears into traffic.

15 minutes on hold, cut off once cause the system is too busy. 5 more minutes on hold (I've pulled over into the emergency lane) and finally get an operator who I relay the story to. SHe says the CHP will be there shortly.

10 minutes later they show and take a report. Fortunately I got the license plate and a description of the vehicle and him (it). They asked if I could identify him in a lineup and take soem more info; YOU BET. They said they'd be looking for this guy and I went on my way.

Damage to the car was an impression of his plate on my bumper. I know theyll say they have to repqint the whole thing even though it WAS a few minor scratches. That said, its the PRINCIPLE and not the point.

This bastard intentionally hit my car (an 05 GTO) and needs to die. I would have killed him if I could have caught him at the side of the road, and it would not have been good for him. I probably would have wound up in jail.

So, let see: Hit and run, assault, threats, and most likely drunk driving. This shithead needs  to DIE. Talk about the shallow end of the gene pool.

BUT WAIT! THERES MORE!

So I get home and park on the street to see the damage in the daylight. I call the insurance comapny to file a claim. I then go inside to wait for the wife to get home. Come back outside an hour later to go to dinner, and decide for whatever reason to take another look at the damage, and..."WTF!!! HOW THE HELL DID THAT SCRATCH GET BIGGER!!!!!" I look at the poorly parked Toyota Camry thats half assed in teh spot begind me and...WTF is that?! Closer examination reveals a hunk of plastic covered in silver paint attached to this idiots license plate frame!!! DOUBLE DOG WTF!!! I left the idiot a note: "Thanks for hitting my car. My insurance company will be in touch."

How the HELL can this happen twice, in the span of 2 hours! I must have had bad karma cause this is unheard of.

I've since filed another claim with the ins. company. They want me to file a police report for the second incident too, cause technically it was a hit and run as far as they are concerned. They waived my deductible cause they are going after both parties to recoup, so I'm good there, But for gods sake.

What was a spotless car now has a beat up bumper. I mean , I know it'll get repaired, I just cant believe that people have so little regard for other people's property.

Did you get pictures of the second accident/negligence?

Would probably be great to grease the wheels.....

Hey you own an '05 GTO life can't be that bad.

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:56:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, got pics an' everything.

Life isn't bad, you're right, but it can be disappointing somtimes.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 2:03:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It's ... just a car. It's a very cool car, but, it's just a car.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 2:16:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Like I said, its the PRINCIPAL not the point.

It could be my beater VW that runs like crap, I'd be just as ticked off.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 2:20:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's ... just a car. It's a very cool car, but, it's just a car.

Hell no it aint just a car!  if some motherfudgepacker hit my car, even my piece of shit bicycle, im going tobeat him to a pulp!  maybe stick a tire iron up his ass!
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome to the third world.  You are looking at the future.  Civility is receding and the law of the jungle is spreading.  We have been invaded.  The invasion will continue because effeminate, greedy men govern us.  It is here to stay.  Welcome to the world your children will end up growing up in.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Sad but true.

Quoted:
Welcome to the third world.  You are looking at the future.  Civility is receding and the law of the jungle is spreading.  We have been invaded.  The invasion will continue because effeminate, greedy men govern us.  It is here to stay.  Welcome to the world your children will end up growing up in.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Bottle is evidence, hope you kept it or turned it over to police. It has his fingerprints on it, positively identifing him as the perp.

Breacher
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:50:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Bottle is evidence, hope you kept it or turned it over to police. It has his fingerprints on it, positively identifing him as the perp.

Breacher

I could make it worse:

That bottle is yours, isn't it? I've read you your rights. And you're admitting guilt for violating the open container law, aren't you?  
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 6:02:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Breacher

I could make it worse:

www.smallville-europe.com/style_emoticons/default/busted_cop.gifThat bottle is yours, isn't it? I've read you your rights. And you're admitting guilt for violating the open container law, aren't you?  

are you referring to the vic or the perp?

Breacher
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Breacher

I could make it worse:

www.smallville-europe.com/style_emoticons/default/busted_cop.gifThat bottle is yours, isn't it? I've read you your rights. And you're admitting guilt for violating the open container law, aren't you?  

Breacher

The vic...he's the one who's showing the bottle to the cops!
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 6:15:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Breacher

I could make it worse:

Breacher

The vic...he's the one who's showing the bottle to the cops!

I hope that the cops there aren't that stupid.

Breacher
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 6:40:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted: I just cant believe that people have so little regard for other people's property.

And there, in a nutshell sums up just about everything going wrong in this country.  Not only property, but the basic concept of living one's life in a civil manner.

What are we, two generations into the "I'll do what ever the fuck I want" mindset?  Almost all the abhorrent behavior I see and read about can be traced back to people that have grown up without ever getting their self-centered, arrogant asses kicked for being such fuckwits.

Oh, well.  It's going to be a *lovely* crash when it all comes apart.  When NO ONE will be able to function in anything remotely resembling civilization, just tribes of grunting, drooling, emotion driven Neanderthals offing each other.

No one's made the comment so far, so I'll  do it:

These 2 generations are the same  2 generations that have been subjected to increasing  "sheepitization" in the form of gun control.

there. I said it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 9:10:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No one's made the comment so far, so I'll  do it:

These 2 generations are the same  2 generations that have been subjected to increasing  "sheepitization" in the form of gun control.

there. I said it.

This generation is the result of schools embracing new math, situational ethics, history classes that spend more time on Kwanzaa and Ramadan than on the revolutionary war, cliffs notes, revisionist history books, removal of every trace of God from public discussion in school, corporal punishment no longer allowed, metal detectors at the entrance, pregnant 13 year olds, etc.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 2:58:37 PM EDT
[#18]
UPDATE:::::

The CHP called me back, I have to go and see if I can identify the a$$hole in a lineup.

And for reference, I ONLY brushed the bottle back into the seat when it shifted, and yes, teh cops took it with them as evidence.

I cant wait to identify this idiot so he can go to jail.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 3:18:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Take a camera so when they guy freaks out for being caught and the cops have to draw down on him, we get to see too.

If we're lucky, he will get tasered or shot with a 40mm rubber round.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 3:42:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Wow, what an asshole.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 3:47:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

BUT WAIT! THERES MORE!

Sounds like a good exuse to upgrade to the SAP rear-bumper to me
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:38:17 PM EDT
[#22]
I like the way you think!
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:43:59 PM EDT
[#23]
It would seem to me that any idiot waving a gun at me in a threatening manner is asking  begging to get shot.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:54:05 PM EDT
[#24]
The really interesting thiing was, that as I went into the center console grabbing for my pen, I instantly thought about my Kimber and how nice it would have been to have a CCW at that exact moment and draw down on the lowlife. It relly does suck to live in Kaliforna.

Did I mention I liked the SAP bumper idea?
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 8:02:53 PM EDT
[#25]
So did you identify him?  
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 8:09:08 PM EDT
[#26]
look at it this way... it could have been worse, they could have cited you for open container violation
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 8:27:01 PM EDT
[#27]
It was kinda funny...when the CHP guy first came up, he said "I thought that was your bottle at first...Uh OH!" I laughed and told him I now needed to go home and have one myself.

The lineup is tomorrow afternoon.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 7:46:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Well, went to the police station after work today and ID'd teh asshat in about 1/2 a second. I signed the paperwork and left. Oficer M. said tehy would be going to talk to the lowlife, whatever taht means. I said " I hope you arrest him, cause he deservers to be in jail for being a asswipe if nothing else.

Time will tell...
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 8:16:42 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Well, went to the police station after work today and ID'd teh asshat in about 1/2 a second. I signed the paperwork and left. Oficer M. said tehy would be going to talk to the lowlife, whatever taht means. I said " I hope you arrest him, cause he deservers to be in jail for being a asswipe if nothing else.

Time will tell...

Good man. I hate people who wimp out. Which freeway was this on... Odds are the 110... all this shit happens on the 110
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 12:02:31 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Time will tell...

Was this a photo line up?? Or real life??? Why would they have to 'go' anywhere to talk to him?? Inquireing minds want to know......
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 6:25:11 AM EDT
[#31]
It was a photo lineup. The CHP guy said that they ran the plate I gave them and it was the guy I identified that was the registered owner.

My assumption is that at worst, they will go and talk to the asshat either to get his side of the story, or at best, to just flat out arrest him due to the fact that the tequila bottle had his prints all over it.

Citizen or not, I'd just deport his stupid ass. fucksticks like this guy give the rest of the mexicans a bad name, and that includes myself so I have a right to say it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 6:55:32 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
It was a photo lineup. The CHP guy said that they ran the plate I gave them and it was the guy I identified that was the registered owner.

My assumption is that at worst, they will go and talk to the asshat either to get his side of the story, or at best, to just flat out arrest him due to the fact that the tequila bottle had his prints all over it.

Citizen or not, I'd just deport his stupid ass. fucksticks like this guy give the rest of the mexicans a bad name, and that includes myself so I have a right to say it.

Was it his DL photo or a mugshot?
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 8:17:18 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was it his DL photo or a mugshot?

It looked like a DL photo to me. Ofc. M. said they looked up his tag, then simply looked up the registered owner of the vehicle.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 9:16:40 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

In a perfect world he would spend some time behind bars  prior to deportation....
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 9:27:02 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

generally folks feel you are not justified in taking human life for such an event.  if you feel your life is in immediate jeopardy that may be an exception, but following the guy to the side of the road to kill him is murder for which you would do time.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 9:29:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Well...you have his license number and description.

Don't get mad......
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 10:18:13 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Well...you have his license number and description.

Don't get mad......

Which is exactly the reason I didnt chase him down. My wife was surprised at how calm I was about the whole thing. This was simply due to the fact that I knew I had recourse to catch the fucker and to get my shit repaired.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 10:21:01 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

generally folks feel you are not justified in taking human life for such an event.  if you feel your life is in immediate jeopardy that may be an exception, but following the guy to the side of the road to kill him is murder for which you would do time.

this is why we need to ban guns!!! in CA only
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 11:20:38 AM EDT
[#39]

Wow. You have a home? And enough money to hire someone else to prepare your food? And an 05 GTO? and you think that life is disappointing?  Hmm  ok.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 12:34:28 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Wow. You have a home? And enough money to hire someone else to prepare your food? And an 05 GTO? and you think that life is disappointing?  Hmm  ok.

No, humantity can be disappointing soemtimes. I'm happy with life.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 1:02:35 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

BUT WAIT! THERES MORE!

Resistor, hell man it's been at least 4 years since I've seen ya if not longer. wow. Was the guy in the Explorer a latino gangbanger type or what?
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BUT WAIT! THERES MORE!

Resistor, hell man it's been at least 4 years since I've seen ya if not longer. wow. Was the guy in the Explorer a latino gangbanger type or what?

Whats up Bro!

Yeah, probably was a banger. He was more the asshole type if you ask me, cause I know some banger types that are surprisingly cool.

We ought to get together and shoot again!
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 1:24:36 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was just goofin' around man. I figured that you would go off a little, but you didin't.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 1:29:38 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Whats up Bro!

Yeah, probably was a banger. He was more the asshole type if you ask me, cause I know some banger types that are surprisingly cool.

We ought to get together and shoot again!

[wishmaster]Yes, soon my friend, soon. Little to no time off right now. Soon.[/wishmaster]
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 1:34:28 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was just goofin' around man. I figured that you would go off a little, but you didin't.

Actually, I'm unhappy that I cant afford a Vortech supercharger right now, but Im workin on it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top