Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2003 9:44:24 PM EDT
Well sorry for posting a follow up on a previous thread, but I could not find the old one. Anyway Impact shipped the rifles out fast! They got the cashiers check on the 28 but they were closed. I called on the 29th and the order was ready to be sent that day, but UPS would not pick the order up untill the 2nd. The rifles are in transit now. When your order is shipped they send you an email to let you know and they give you tracking number too. Impact has been very good in shipping the product. We will have to see what the condition of the rifels are. I was told they have not even been opened yet so they should be brand new and in perfect conditon. They will be at my dealers on the 7th. I'll post a follow up on this so that anyone who is interested in getting a rifle from them may have some feedback.
Mouse
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Well to anyone who is interested I just got confermation that I am "oked" by the FBI to pick up my rifles. One never knows if they will get delayed or even denied, and with almost 2 grand in rifles in route the knowledege of being "oked" is comforting. One thing I have learned from purchasing guns on the internet is to streamline the process to avoid any unforseen SNAFU situations.
In the future I am going to get the approval on the yellow form before I order the guns. Now that Impact Guns has my dealers FFL information I don't have to worry about that, but if you are dealing with a new or different internet company than you did last time. It may be a good idea to have your dealers FFl sent to the company before you order. I did not do that this time. I ordered the guns first and had to wait for the FFL information from my dealer to get to Impact Guns. If someone ordered the same rifle as I did and it was the last one in stock. The rifle would have went to the customer who had all the necessary info on file and I would have had my rifle on back order. Also if for some reason you get "denied" the guns will be shipped back and restocking fees and return shipping charges will most likly apply. I hope that my experience will help anyone out who is considering purchasing from a internet gun shop. Oh by the way the rifles will be at the shop on the 7th.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top