User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2001 4:42:04 PM EDT
[url]http://www.smh.com.au/breaking/2001/12/14/FFX058CU6VC.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 5:57:45 PM EDT
[#1]
UN can kiss my white anonymous ass.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 6:03:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I went ahead and sent them my contact info and an already-done fingerprint card, soas to take a proactive stance in not being seen as a dissenter.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup, the UN says alot of things...
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Stuff it, UN. You'll only get fingerprints from my cold dead fingers.

--------
9mm; apply liberally as needed.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 6:20:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Big Brother?
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 6:21:25 PM EDT
[#6]
"It's a basic rule of management that if you want to manage something, you measure it. It's the same with human beings and migration."

That says it all.....

Sorry UN, I'm not livestock. I'll ventilate a few of your craniums before I'm inventoried and "managed".
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 6:22:27 PM EDT
[#7]
You did say "humans ?"

Let's see, that leaves out slick willy, sen. hillary, schumer, maxine waters, feinstein and boxer, jesse jackson, "hanoi" jane fonda (bitch),..............
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 6:26:35 PM EDT
[#8]
It's not going to happen.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 6:31:20 PM EDT
[#9]
heh, i just read 1984 again last weekend...wonder if any of the UN reps have the slightest idea of what 'could' happen. we don't want a perfect world, there'd be no spectrum of emotions. doubt it will happen in our lifetime, but i fear it will one of these days...
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 6:41:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
heh, i just read 1984 again last weekend...
View Quote

You know , I sure wish more people would read that book, as well as Huxley's "Brave New World" &  Kafka's "the Trial"

but  somtimes I feel like [b]1984[/b] is slowly happening to us
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 6:45:45 PM EDT
[#11]
the U.N. can take a sphincter print if they like!

[-!-!-]

Link Posted: 12/17/2001 7:39:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Do it to the British. They eat that shit up.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 7:52:26 PM EDT
[#13]
You want to hear about big brother? In all of Phoenix's libraries you cannot get a copy of "1984" by Orwell in English. The whole system is tied together by a website that should allow me to call up a copy from any library to the one closest to me. Its no coinicidence!
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:02:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:07:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, we all know that registration precedes confiscation.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:47:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Cnatra,
That is the sweetest avatar I have ever seen.
I literally cannot take my eyes from her gorgeous pendulous casabas.
View Quote

LOL!  The motion is nice eh?! [:D]

I must admit I too was enthralled & stole it from a guy on another board.
 I thought it might make an impression here on AR15.com
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Why haven't we kicked the UN out of America yet?  Do these assholes ever do ANYTHING right?

It seems that a persons right to be secure in their persons and papers is long gone.  What privacy?  Little is left.  I already carry a drivers license that is my national ID card with my national identity number (SSN)and picture on it.  I suspect soon it will include a full set of digital fingerprints, eye scans and DNA profile electronically encoded!  We will live to see a system of tracking us via our DL / ID card.  Buy gas, food, medical care, go to work, enter a building, pass toll booth, purchase goods ad infinum and you will need to swipe your DL or no sale.  A mass of computers will track your every move, every dollar earned or spent, person associated with.  Next an implant to confirm you are same person as "card" data says you are!  The technology exists.  The will of evil people to do this is certain.  Submission of the sheeple is evident in the polls.

God help us all.

Will this be what causes SHTF??  I wonder.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 9:33:25 PM EDT
[#18]
He required everyone-great and small, rich and poor, slave and free-to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name. Wisdom is needed to understand this. Let the one who has understanding solve the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666. Rev 13:16-18 NLT
Is it just coincidence, or are biblical prophecies coming to pass?

Potshot
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 11:00:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He required everyone-great and small, rich and poor, slave and free-to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name. Wisdom is needed to understand this. Let the one who has understanding solve the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666. Rev 13:16-18 NLT
Is it just coincidence, or are biblical prophecies coming to pass?
Potshot
View Quote

Potshot have you read the left behind books??? I belive the UN is a real threat...Everyone better figure this out REAL fast..the UN can quickly become the worlds largest army...BTW anyone else notice how WE(USA) are not at the top of the UNs list..Hope we wake up before its too late.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 4:24:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Potshot have you read the left behind books??? I belive the UN is a real threat...Everyone better figure this out REAL fast..the UN can quickly become the worlds largest army...BTW anyone else notice how WE(USA) are not at the top of the UNs list..Hope we wake up before its too late.
View Quote

i have seen the first movie. real scary stuff, it is happening, minus the disapearances. it even got me looking at the bible for more info.

(uh-oh wait till garandman sees this) the S is rapidly heading tward TF.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 4:35:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Screw that....
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 5:50:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Check out:[url]http://www.citizensofamerica.org/print.htm[/url]

[b][red][i]Libertas an Mortis![/b][/red][/i]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 6:17:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Kcuf the UN!

Tyler
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 7:48:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Tony,
Yes, I've read the Left Behind books. They are a fairly accurate portrayal of events predicted in the Bible. The Bible predicts some very scary stuff ahead for the human race, But it also tells us how we may escape it. I believe that Jesus Christ was God in the flesh. He was born of a virgin, died a sacraficial death, and rose from the dead, to pay for sins of mankind. The Bible says that those who accept him as their savior, will not face the judgment that God is going to bring upon an unbelieving world. The fulfilled, and as yet unfullfilled prophecies in the Bible, authenticate it as God's true word. There are many who don't believe this, for as it is written: I know very well how foolish the message of the cross sounds to those who are on the road to desruction. But we who are being saved recognize this message as the very power of God.I Cor.1:18 NLT

Potshot
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 9:06:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

i have seen the first movie. real scary stuff, it is happening, minus the disapearances. it even got me looking at the bible for more info.
(uh-oh wait till garandman sees this) the S is rapidly heading tward TF.
View Quote

The books are way better than the movie..They are fiction of course but they really make you think...I just recently saw the "movie" and now know why its hard for people to belive me when I say the books are great( I didnt think the movie was anywhere as good). I have gotten about ten people reading them and not one has complained.I would encourage you to check out the books...

BTW Amen to that Potshot...
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:53:25 AM EDT
[#26]
What is really scary is that 99.9% of people worldwide will allow this if they are told by their government that it is for their own good. Probably only 95% of Americans will think that this is a good idea.

The sad thing that will come out of this is that my grandkids will think that I just went crazy when they came for me and it all turned nasty. Maybe my kids will explain to their kids what it was like to live in free America.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 3:08:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
BTW anyone else notice how WE(USA) are not at the top of the UNs list...
View Quote

well, that would depend at which list one was looking.  i'm pretty sure that the U.S. is at the top of the "donations" list.

Link Posted: 12/18/2001 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 4:19:33 PM EDT
[#29]
osprey21:
Is your sig line from the Tom Waits song?  If so, wasn't that 16 shells?
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 4:30:51 PM EDT
[#30]
When I get ahold of my UN registration papers.....snip snip.

When I get my U.S. ID card....snip snip.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 4:36:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
BTW anyone else notice how WE(USA) are not at the top of the UNs list...
View Quote

well, that would depend at which list one was looking.  i'm pretty sure that the U.S. is at the top of the "donations" list.

View Quote

True,I don't think we(US)will be offended if they get donations somewhere else(dont go away mad just go away)..I am referring to how the UN is not US friendly anymore(hello we created it)...Now they could easily mobilize a multi-national fighting force against us....just a thought...
Headless You are totally right!!! I'll be right there with ya...
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 5:33:32 PM EDT
[#32]
In the words of the immortal Bob Marley: "There ain't no hiding place from the father of creation"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top