Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/12/2004 5:28:05 PM EST
I can't get pay-for-view to watch the debate. There is a poll being done at www.thegundebate.com/vote.html but you need the password given at the end of the telecast. So any of you watching share the password so all of us can vote. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:40:41 PM EST
Why? It's a bullshit pollDoesn't follow the scientific method so the info is next to meaningless.

Expend energies elsewhere
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:55:49 AM EST
Why, because it's a global debate that is going to get a lot of attention. If our side isn't heard from we'll pay the price of loosing our firearms. These morons of the International Action Network on Small Arms want to ban private ownership of all firearms. It is headed by the same clown that banned firearm ownership in Australia. We can't wait till they have a head of steam to start fighting, we must fight now.

BTW the password is: gun2004
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:47:55 PM EST

Originally Posted By DaveM55:
BTW the password is: gun2004

Thanks for the password. I had read about the poll in American Rifleman or something, but since I don't have a cable box, I dismissed it. I'm glad someone thought to ask for it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:58:16 PM EST
Get a bit torrent and download it. It was really good, Wayne kicked that IANSA bitch's ass.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:24:22 AM EST
Voted for our side!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:44:26 PM EST
i downloaded it and was quite pleased. wayne made the case, but we all know that don't matter to these assholes.
i've made copies and i am currently giving them out.
i could go on.....you have to see it.
Top Top