Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2001 7:42:52 AM EDT
I am buying a gun for me and my son in law during the UN Convention. I want a military type because that seems to piss them off the most. I am looking at the H&K USC Carbine in my Gun Digest,is it available, Is it hard to get, does it cost around the price of a AR? My gun dealer won't be in until Monday,im curious. I needed a good excuse to buy more guns, and the antigun do it for the children commies gave it to me. Keep up the good work you commie pricks.[-!-!-] [sex]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 7:52:32 AM EDT
[#1]
The dearler that handled the transfer for my ArmaLite has this one [url]http://www.tranquility.net/~target/sp_tactical.html[/url]

Bravo.  Stick it to the man!
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 8:03:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Why don't you get the "Holy Grail" of evil black guns...an AR15, make it a pre-ban to piss 'em off even more?
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 9:16:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 9:31:50 AM EDT
[#4]
They are about $900 to 1000 and u see em all the time at gunbroker and gunsamerica.com
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 9:35:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They are about $900 to 1000 and u see em all the time at gunbroker and gunsamerica.com
View Quote

Thanks CrazyMonkey
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 9:43:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The dearler that handled the transfer for my ArmaLite has this one [url]http://www.tranquility.net/~target/sp_tactical.html[/url]

Bravo.  Stick it to the man!
View Quote

Thanks M15A2 and to all
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 10:33:59 AM EDT
[#7]
The upcoming event at the UN is a GUN OWNERSHIP RIGHTS CONFERENCE. They are going to be drafting a resolution affirming an individual's right to keep and bear arms. They have no interest in taking away anyone's guns. Just ask any of my fellow UN supporters on this forum.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 10:35:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why don't you get the "Holy Grail" of evil black guns...an AR15, make it a pre-ban to piss 'em off even more?
View Quote

Waverunner, I have two already, both semiauto. I am a law abiding citizen and I don't want some foreign son of a bitch to change that because of some UN treaty. I am pissed because I do not want to lose something I cherish. I have had my guns around me and my family for over 45 years with no problems. They have given me great fun and I have met so many nice people because of them. These bastards are not taking them away. Each of my guns has a special meaning and memory attached to it, and they are  mile stones of my life. This is my way of protesting their ignorant convention. My guns are stored properly, better than their drugs and day after abortion pills.Gods speed my friend.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 11:05:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Order one of the new Armalite AR180B's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top