Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2002 1:30:58 PM EDT
"Shots from the pistol hit the 18th and 20th floors of the U.N. building, and at least one bullet casing was found in the women's restroom on the 18th floor, according to the office of the U.N. spokesman."

That is a quote from an article in todays news about the un shooting. In the same article as well as others in one part it says the man appeared to shoot aimlessly intot he sky others say aimlessly at the bldg either way if he is on the ground outside the bldg and a "bullet" hits the 18th floor womens restroom how does the casing get there? id there a teleportation warp at that spot that we dont know of? was he in the ldg earlier shooting? I THINK NOT! This is another example of the idiot reporters and editors of our media that will print anything especially if it paints guns in a bad way weather it is correct or not. Sort of like recently when a man went into a business and started shooting people. The reports for the first day or two were that he used a full auto assault rifle but in all reality it turned out to be a pump shotgun. maybe i am being picky but for some reason this just pissed me off a little due to the stupidity or lack of attention to detail or subject matter knowledge our media has.
ok rant over frustration subsiding.
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 1:40:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top