Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2002 9:02:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 9:09:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Where was this.  BTW blue helmets make good targets.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 9:21:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw a KFC that had a string of foreign nation flags with a UN flag right in the middle hung around the edge of the roof.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 9:33:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just real weird to see a UN Flag on display. I know that in this country we have freedom of expression, yet if I wanted to hang the Confederate flag in front of my place of business, I would be labeled a racist. If it were an AR15.com flag, I am a gun nut.
View Quote

I would label them as un-American.  I'd let them know it too, along with as many people as I could.  Watch how fast that flag comes down if they start loosing business.

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 9:34:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Where was this.  BTW blue helmets make good targets.
View Quote

[50]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top