Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 3:43:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:47:41 PM EDT
[#1]

God damned rear gunners

Taffy
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:51:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Wasn't there some beer advertisement that said something about rear gunners and it got pulled?

edit: Spitfire beer
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll bet some of the attendees will be greatly disappointed to find out that "cockpit" doesn't mean what they thought.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:56:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wasn't there some beer advertisement that said something about rear gunners and it got pulled?

edit: Spitfire beer

are you sure it was not "Fudge packers" beer..........

Taffy
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I always thought the ARmy and Air Force were a bunch of sissy fags!  REAL men join the Navy!!!!

I alway thought it was the other way around...........That's why they put Marines on Navy ships

To give the sailors someone butch to dance with.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:04:17 PM EDT
[#6]
The Navy has a bad enough reputation, groundless rep I might add. No need to encourage such rumor.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:05:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:14:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Would not the Navy at a Gay Pride parade be considered redundant?

Yeah - isn't every day in the Navy a gay pride parade?

j/k
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:25:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Village People-1

Navy-0

You Brits just got things backwards over there.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:58:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:18:02 AM EDT
[#11]
LOL THE NAVY IS FULL OF QUEERS
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:39:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Nuke it from orbit,  its the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:48:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I always thought the ARmy and Air Force were a bunch of sissy fags!  REAL men join the Navy!!!!

ANdy

Soldiers join march for gay pride

Manchester Pride transforms the city centre into a sea of colour
Soldiers will join gays and lesbians marching at Manchester's Pride Festival on Saturday.
About 10 soldiers will be on parade as well as manning a recruitment stall and will be joined by 20 RAF colleagues, who will be manning a float.

The RAF was the first of the armed services to join a gay pride festival when it took part in the parade at last year's event.

Their float this year will feature the cockpit of a plane.

Festival Director Claire Turner said: "I think its FAAAAA-bulous the Army is coming.

As far as the Army is concerned, sexual orientation is a private matter and we are attending to promote the benefits a career in the Army can bring  
Lt Col Leanda Pitt

"They're showing that they welcome gay people and the Army is something gay people can be interested in.

"I think it's an example of the confidence of the RAF that they can have the cockpit of a plane on a float. Last year was a great success for the RAF.

"We hope the Army will have more involvement next year and a float as well." Lt Col Leanda Pitt, Commander Regional Recruiting, North West, said: "We are delighted to be taking part in Gay Pride this year.

"As far as the Army is concerned, sexual orientation is a private matter and we are attending to promote the benefits a career in the Army can bring.

"Over the three days we will be able to reach a large audience and also enjoy the atmosphere that the festival brings to the city."

The Royal Navy said its decision not to attend was not intended as a snub, but was due to large numbers of servicemen and women being on leave and Manchester not being near a naval port.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/4189634.stm

there, fixed the quote...
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:51:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:52:16 AM EDT
[#15]

I bet they're gonna run gun cleaning drills...
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:56:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I alway thought it was the other way around...........That's why they put Marines on Navy ships

To give the sailors someone butch to dance with.

nah its because sheep would be too obvious
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Village People-1

Navy-0

You Brits just got things backwards over there.

Not like that's a NEW thing

But I've always had a "soft spot" for the Brits.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top