BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2005 3:02:44 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:04:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Guess gaydom starts early over there
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:13:17 AM EDT
[#2]
He used a rounded off kitchen knife for intimidation,  boy those brit's are bad, they use weapons....
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:15:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:19:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What's sad is the parents will bare no responsiblity.

13 is old enough, barring mental illness, to know exactly what your doing and to know it's wrong.   Even if mental illness is the cause then he needs to be locked the fuck up for the rest of his life or outright shot.  Maybe the next time some other lil johnny wants to rape some lil boy he'll think twice when he remembers exactly how far your blood splatters when hit with a 7mm mag round at 50 feet.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:31:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:30:02 AM EDT
[#6]
For the record, I've worked in this field since about 1996.
Gaydom has nothing to do with it, or very little so please belay that.  The actor due to his size has very little in the field of targets that he can exert control over, and it may just be that he has more access to boys than girls, or it may be that only a boy vic has been discovered.
This kid was taught that this is normal by somebody.  THAT person needs to be found and incinerated.
The perp in this case, will more than likely never "get better."  He's F4L, and now at least one other kid is too.  He should be locked up for a very long period of time, if not forever.
The vic here has a very, very tough road ahead of him.  There is an extremely high possibility if not probability that he's going to turn around and do this unless he's handled very carefully.  He's going to have to watched for a very long time.  At the very least a large part of his childhood is gone and he'll never get it back.  At some point, the perp was at this stage.  But either nobody knew, or nobody did anything, or they didn't do enough.  Once he crosses from vic to perp, you dont' ever really go back.
As far as knowing right from wrong, maybe and maybe not.  Who taught you right and wrong?  Probably your family/parents.  This kid may not have had that.
Before anybody goes and calls me a hug-a-thug type, check yourself.  I'm not.  But I deal with this crap every day, and it's not as simple as a lot of people make it out to be.
If you wonder what the world is coming to, take a job in my field and you'll see we are already there and it isn't a pretty place.  It's lots of fun going home to my kids seeing the crap I do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top