Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/2/2004 10:32:13 AM EST
Well in the traditoon of my BIGFOOT thread, I now present to you, my UFO thread.

Do you believe in UFOs`, yes or no....

What about ROSWELL, was it a weather ballon or a UFO that crashed?

me, yes I believe there are UFOs1 out there, I do believe that we are not alon in the universe, and may be being visited by alien life forms......

Now if they look like Klingon women, with better teeth, then I will be a happy pup.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:33:06 AM EST
"I want to believe"
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:33:09 AM EST
I think so..... Thats a waste of space if u ask me.

I wish i can see one before i die
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:35:02 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:35:23 AM EST
I believe in UFOs but i do not believe in aliens visitors. If an alien society had the technology to cross interstellar space they would also have the technology to build computers and nanomachines the size of molecules. So if there are visitors we wouldnt even see them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:35:48 AM EST
I actually believe they are IFOs...

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:36:43 AM EST
I belive we are not alone, even if your christian where does it say man was the only thing created in his glory.
?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:36:57 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2004 10:37:21 AM EST by Wolfpack]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:37:34 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:37:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By Lumpy196:
No.

Dang, direct and to the point, got to respect that......

Well what if they carry KIMBERS?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:38:51 AM EST

Originally Posted By EricTheHun:
Do I believe that there are unidentified flying objects in the skies above the earth?

Of course!

With my limited knowledge of modern aircraft, virtually everything I see is unidentified. To me.

Now, to take the flying leap to believe that those craft are flown by extraterrestrials is ludicrous!

So, if you mean are there little green men piloting those UFOs, my answer is a resounding NO!

Dig?

Eric The(FeetPlantedFirmlyOnTerraFirma)Hun

Yup, I dig ya ETH, I still need to buy you a beer one day.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:39:19 AM EST
I don't believe in ufos, but life on other planets, yes!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:40:14 AM EST
Were the Poll?

Andy
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:41:31 AM EST

Do I believe that there are unidentified flying objects in the skies above the earth?

Of course!

With my limited knowledge of modern aircraft, virtually everything I see is unidentified. To me.

Now, to take the flying leap to believe that those craft are flown by extraterrestrials is ludicrous!

So, if you mean are there little green men piloting those UFOs, my answer is a resounding NO!

Dig?

Eric The(FeetPlantedFirmlyOnTerraFirma)Hun

Now now Eric, you as a christian have to know that God didn't create the heavens and the earth and only put life on one of those millions of planets.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:41:56 AM EST

Originally Posted By vito113:
Were the Poll?

Feeling randy?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:43:31 AM EST
I want to believe
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:45:12 AM EST

Originally Posted By vito113:
Were the Poll?

Andy

Sorry, no poll.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:45:27 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:46:45 AM EST
I've seen UFOs at night that do things no airplane could possibly do. Like go from a hovering dead stop to streaking across the horizon in one or two seconds.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:48:25 AM EST
last summer at band camp, I saw some weird lights by the swamp.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:49:49 AM EST
I believe in aliens, ghosts ,and the female g spot.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:52:14 AM EST
I do believe that there are " Undefined Flying Objects " more like objects that are not identified.
Aliens from another planet visiting us, Bull Shit, I agree that there is life on other planets.
They are not and have not been among us. Show me some real proof not blurry videos or out
of focus photos or some drunk cops story from the middle of the desert. Now I am sure we are going to
start with the government cover up crap. Its is fun for some to believe they visit from time to time
just like the Tooth fairy and Santa. I am sure some will tell us how they helped build the Pyramids.
Alcohol and drugs will make you see all kinds of stuff in the sky.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:55:12 AM EST
My mom gave birth to an alien!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:12:10 AM EST

We ARE among...

I mean they are among us!

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:15:05 AM EST
I believe anything is possible. I don't think we're the only living beings in the universe. The universe is just so vast for us to be the only things out there.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:16:47 AM EST
Life on other planets, yes. UFOs? If you look at a star chart, Sol is the outer edge of nowhere. Why would they come here when there are so many stars (and possible planets) in the Milky Way? And if they do come here, why don't they abduct a university proffesor, U.S. Senator, etc instead of a toothless hick from Jerk Water Junction?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:37:35 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:38:41 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:19:17 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:20:49 PM EST

Originally Posted By 1shott:

No.

Dang, direct and to the point, got to respect that......

Well what if they carry KIMBERS?

Why blather on about fuzzy-headed hippie-shit?

Know thine enemy.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:04:37 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2004 2:04:57 PM EST by Steve_T_M]
People have seen strange objects in the sky since time immemorial. These objects have taken on different forms over the ages - battling armies, airships, and now spacecraft. The UFO phenomenon is psychological - it is a product of humanity's dreams and nightmares.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:33:06 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2004 5:33:38 PM EST by AIRBOSS4]
That fake assed UFO bullsh@t has been going on for 50 years!! Iam amazed at what people will believe. Even when there is no solid proof that such a thing exists. Nothing more than mazagines, marijuana and imaginations.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:39:26 PM EST
Yes, UFOs are real. A guy that I worked on nukes with was formerly stationed in the cold north. His team was out retrieving reentry vehicles for maint while a "UFO" was encountered. The whole team was promptly debriefed and signed non-disclosure agreements. He had no reason to lie about it and wasn't much of a joking kind of guy. So what exactly was the UFO? That is left to the imagination.

Think about this:

- Who debriefed the team?
- What was the UFO doing during the encounter?
- Where did it go?
- Why was it there?
- What was the exact nature of said object?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:48:38 PM EST
N = R* x fs x fp x ne x fl x fi x fc x L
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:13:02 PM EST

Originally Posted By CAR-10:
A guy that I worked on nukes with was formerly stationed in the cold north. His team was out retrieving reentry vehicles for maint while a "UFO" was encountered. The whole team was promptly debriefed and signed non-disclosure agreements. He had no reason to lie about it and wasn't much of a joking kind of guy.

Doesn't seem like he'd have any problem lying if he tells his story after allegedly signing a non-disclosure agreement...

Anyway, I like following this UFO stuff - kinda fun.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:21:22 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2004 7:25:37 PM EST by CAR-10]

Originally Posted By DrMark:

A guy that I worked on nukes with was formerly stationed in the cold north. His team was out retrieving reentry vehicles for maint while a "UFO" was encountered. The whole team was promptly debriefed and signed non-disclosure agreements. He had no reason to lie about it and wasn't much of a joking kind of guy.

Doesn't seem like he'd have any problem lying if he tells his story after allegedly signing a non-disclosure agreement...

Anyway, I like following this UFO stuff - kinda fun.

Take it however you will. All I can do is shrug. Nondisclosure agreement aside, maybe he didn't realize what he was seeing, so it wasn't so important to him.

I dunno, and I really doubt he saw anything too interesting.

ETA: For all you know I could just be making this up. On second thought, that's just exactly it. Just a story on the internet. Nothing to see. Move along.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:21:36 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2004 7:22:51 PM EST by mtechgunman]
not at all!!!!

ETA: actually, not in the sense that they are from some weird planet or something.
As far as Un-identified Flying Objects-- sure, but they are all ID'ed to someone.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:24:07 PM EST

Yes, I strongly believe there are aliens/UFOs. No, I have never seen one (that I am aware of). Although, I have seen some weird stuff in the sky in my lifetime.

All those who say "No", simply have their head in the sand. Nothing wrong with that though, I have my head in the sand about a few things too.

KOTB
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:24:10 PM EST
10-4 all the way
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:31:44 PM EST

Of course!

Can't argue with this logic!

+1
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:37:13 PM EST
OK, I will bite...
This is my theory on UFO's, Ghosts, and Big Foot.

I think that when ever WE see Aliens. Ghosts, Primates ( Big Foot ) etc...
It is a glips of the Future/Past due to Ripples in the fabric of time created by
Man traveling thru time in Our distant future.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:43:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By paenutz:
I think that when ever WE see Aliens. Ghosts, Primates ( Big Foot ) etc...
It is a glips of the Future/Past due to Ripples in the fabric of time created by
Man traveling thru time in Our distant future.

Oops - sorry! My bad.

I'll try to slow down so I don't make such big ripples...

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:11:03 PM EST
UFOs Well, let me see.

I've read somewhere that many scientific types claim that the mathmatical possibility of life other than on earth is best stated something like this:

Possibility of life in the universe more advanced than on earth - Guaranteed
Possibility of life in our galaxy more advanced than on earth - Guaranteed
Possibility of advanced transportation able to reach earth easily - Maybe/Probably not

All that aside, I have seen a UFO. I was 14at the time, in 1965, and hundreds of other people saw it too. I didn't find out until much later that it supposedly crashed in PA. The History channel(I think) recently aired a story that claimed that the Military(who else?) quickly came and hauled it away under cover of darkness.

What did I see? A bright glowing orange dot, that would probably appear to be the size of a quarter held at arms length. Moving from west to east, no noise, sparks, smoke or any other emission that I saw. It was no plane, blimp, helicopter or meteor or anything else I am familiar with at all.

So, what was it? Beats the hell out of me, it was an UNIDENTIFIED flying object.

Don in Ohio
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:29:01 AM EST
I know a guy now retired USAF who worked at Groom Creek in Nevada, yes that's Area 51 for 12 years. He knows of every aircraft that is up there, if you want to call them aircraft. He said that there arn't any alieans flying those UFO's! "That's us in those things. We have stuff operational that wouold make George Lucas green with envy that he didn't think of it for STAR WARS !!!!"

Life out there? YES

Higher advanced civilization? YES

Travel here from there? They could. But why? We are a planet of assholes. Just look at John Kerry & Osama. Butt buddies as far as I care.

Big question is , do we both exsist in the same time frame ,that is to say that we exsist 15 billion after the big bang. Maybe they were at 8 billion. Lots can go on in that ammount of time.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:41:11 AM EST
Once again I present my theory on why Aliens exist.
I believe Klinton/Gore and Kerry/Edwards were inserted here on Earth by an Alien race. Their plan quite simply is to soften up and disarm the most powerful nation on the planet.
Once they have accomplished this, we will be ripe for invasion. France has already surrendered ahead of time.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:50:20 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/3/2004 2:58:26 AM EST by desertmoon]

N = R* x fs x fp x ne x fl x fi x fc x L

Was wondering when that would pop up.

So, do "UFO"s exist? Well, people DO see Unidentified Flying Objects of many kinds. There are many who would like to say "bullshit" to this but the fact remains there are sightings of all kinds. I myself have gotten a couple of way too close looks myself and whatever I saw sure wasn't an airplane or inflatable object of ANY kind. So from personal experience yes, "UFO"s exist.

BUT

Are they piloted by aliens? In my firmest opinion...absolutely NOT!!!

The odd behavior that is associated with actual UFO sightings rules out ANY interplantetary intelligence of ANY kind. If you cut past the TV and book crap ( or 98 percent of it ) and take a look at properly documented UFO sightings you will find that the behavior of UFO's belies ANYTHING but an intelligent, scientific, spacefaring civilization. Whatever UFO's or their pilots are they AREN'T aliens in the conventional sense of the word.

Now for some very good advice: Are you interested in UFO's? DON'T BE!!! UFOlogy is nothing but an IMMENSE waste of time.
Top Top