Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2017 2:07:22 PM EDT
Students at the University of California, San Diego are protesting an upcoming speech by the Dalai Lama on the grounds that he is an “oppressive figure threatening to divide a unified China.”
According to a report from Quartz Magazine, an offshoot of The Atlantic, students at the University of California, San Diego are concerned about an upcoming visit from the Dalai Lama, who they consider to be a threat to the Communist Party of the People’s Republic of China.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/17/ucsd-students-protest-dalai-lama-speech-claim-violates-schools-values-of-respect-tolerance-equality/

I may not care about the Dalai Lama, but this is getting really dangerous. This means Communist China has been covertly funding, planting their operatives, and organizing their comrades in the US through schools and Universities (Their standard MO), and probably DNC. Soon they will have Hollywood to work as their propaganda arm, and like China before, slowly turn US under the control of Communists. Follow the money and the activists, I won't be surprised China's fingerprints all over their work. Also find who are helping financed Obama's Library.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:09:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd be shocked if they weren't protesting at this point
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top