Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2016 7:36:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/22/2016 7:37:26 AM EDT by ponchsox]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:57:23 PM EDT
They would have a stroke if they saw the Arf GD.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:58:55 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DVCER:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:59:41 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DVCER:
View Quote

Wait...  are you saying GD is all homo, or GD is anti-homo?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:00:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:02:06 PM EDT
Oh the humanity!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:10:37 PM EDT
I very seriously doubt they know what it means to "be a man" or what masculinity is.

My Fraternity however had as a creed the VERY definition of a man. Not saying most abided by it.....but it was the seminal definition of what it means to be a man.

The True Gentleman is the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self-control is equal to all emergencies; who does not make the poor man conscious of his poverty, the obscure man of his obscurity, or any man of his inferiority or deformity; who is himself humbled if necessity compels him to humble another; who does not flatter wealth, cringe before power, or boast of his own possessions or achievements; who speaks with frankness but always with sincerity and sympathy; whose deed follows his word; who thinks of the rights and feelings of others, rather than his own; and who appears well in any company, a man with whom honor is sacred and virtue safe.

- John Walter Wayland
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:18:57 PM EDT
I'm a bit upset that it appears they forgot the "like" (?) in their first sentence.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:21:53 PM EDT
Outraged, really? That's not even something to get upset about. I'm outraged when some drunk slams into the back of my 13yr project car I just finished. I'm outraged when someone steals my money, I'm outraged at a lot of things for good reason. But that shit, isn't one of them. Words now days are losing their meaning due to idiots blowing everything out of proportion.

Eat a dick you college panty wastes, no homo.
Top Top