Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:57:23 PM EDT
They would have a stroke if they saw the Arf GD.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:58:55 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:59:41 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Wait...  are you saying GD is all homo, or GD is anti-homo?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:00:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:02:06 PM EDT
Oh the humanity!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:10:37 PM EDT
I very seriously doubt they know what it means to "be a man" or what masculinity is.

My Fraternity however had as a creed the VERY definition of a man. Not saying most abided by it.....but it was the seminal definition of what it means to be a man.

The True Gentleman is the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self-control is equal to all emergencies; who does not make the poor man conscious of his poverty, the obscure man of his obscurity, or any man of his inferiority or deformity; who is himself humbled if necessity compels him to humble another; who does not flatter wealth, cringe before power, or boast of his own possessions or achievements; who speaks with frankness but always with sincerity and sympathy; whose deed follows his word; who thinks of the rights and feelings of others, rather than his own; and who appears well in any company, a man with whom honor is sacred and virtue safe.

- John Walter Wayland
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:18:57 PM EDT
I'm a bit upset that it appears they forgot the "like" (?) in their first sentence.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:21:53 PM EDT
Outraged, really? That's not even something to get upset about. I'm outraged when some drunk slams into the back of my 13yr project car I just finished. I'm outraged when someone steals my money, I'm outraged at a lot of things for good reason. But that shit, isn't one of them. Words now days are losing their meaning due to idiots blowing everything out of proportion.

Eat a dick you college panty wastes, no homo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top