Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2002 5:45:29 PM EDT
If UBL were dead and his Krinkov is captured and brought back to the U.S. and were converted to semi-auto only.  How much do you think it will sell on Gun Brokers or any other gun auction site??
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 5:53:59 PM EDT
[#1]
If it were captured and were offered for sale in the US the receiver would have to be torch cut into three pieces with each cut taking 3/8" metal off.

Even so, I would be it would sell in the hundreds of thousands.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 5:57:14 PM EDT
[#2]
If it came here, blown up to little pieces with parts of his charred beard on it...it would be priceless...Ha!

Want that pos dead,
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:07:15 PM EDT
[#3]
well, what if it were for sale as Full Auto?  How much do you think it would go for?
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 10:56:02 AM EDT
[#4]
sadly thu the majority of the people couldnt own the damn thing FA since it would be a post 86 dealer sample. anyway i say 100k + price range and it would go in a musuem or something
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 11:51:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I agree. It would be a great piece of history.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 3:39:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, its probably Russian made. The ATF only allows guns from Russia that are on their approved list. The AK-74SU is not on there. At best we can hope that an American  unit captures it and puts it in the display case at HQ, or it goes to a Gov't museum.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 3:50:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 3:55:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
sadly thu the majority of the people couldnt own the damn thing FA since it would be a post 86 dealer sample. anyway i say 100k + price range and it would go in a musuem or something
View Quote

1968 machinegun import ban would preclude it from even being a post-sample.

Probably end up in some foreign collection.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 9:21:13 PM EDT
[#9]
lets just go get it, our frineds in the ATF dont even need to know, and if they raise a stink we just say were from the dept. of homaland defense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top