Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2004 8:34:40 PM EDT
Just watched an excerpt about the UBL tape and Usama made many references to Bush on how he was slow on 9-11, fucked up the Iraq war and is a pisspoor leader.  If Kerry does win on Tuesday, I will feel that we were defeated by these terrorists. Does anyone agree with me?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:35:47 PM EDT
[#1]
We're not going to lose man.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:37:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
We're not going to lose man.

nope, be confident BUT KEEP WORKING to ensure it!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:39:25 PM EDT
[#3]
no I agree Bush won't lose, hope not anyway, but just imagine if he did.  Not only will the Michael Moore's of the country rub it in, but the terrorists will celebrate non stop.  It will be a moral victory for them.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:45:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm worried about Ohio...with all the union members and blue collar little cities we have. Maybe Michigan will take a lead and make up for our Buckeye stupidity...
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:32:00 PM EDT
[#5]
i think UBL wants Bush to win.

i think he's worried about Kerry making nice with the europeans and getting out of Iraq

UBL can rally the support and funding much better with Bush in power
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top