Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2015 10:50:47 AM EDT
So I take care of two of my grandsons every Monday 0600 to 1530...SIL is City Cop and Daughter is Charge Nurse in big ER...only day schedules overlap...

So I give them a yogurt cup...they finish...we clean up...later I am picking the two year old up...I keep getting yogurt on me...I check him...nada...finally third time I notice he has a pants  pocket full of Greek key lime yogurt...a pocket full...I guess he was saving some for nap time...
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 10:53:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Should have given him the jelly donut speech.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 10:55:25 AM EDT
[#2]

my 18mo old son Wadit (Wyatt) likes to put stuff in things...

open the cabinet, grab some tupperware... SURPRISE BEANIE BABY!

put on your shoes.... SURPRISE BANANA GOO!

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So I take care of two of my grandsons every Monday 0600 to 1530...SIL is City Cop and Daughter is Charge Nurse in big ER...only day schedules overlap...

So I give them a yogurt cup...they finish...we clean up...later I am picking the two year old up...I keep getting yogurt on me...I check him...nada...finally third time I notice he has a pants  pocket full of Greek key lime yogurt...a pocket full...I guess he was saving some for nap time...
View Quote

You'll forget all about that when he's 9 years old and asks to watch "Midway" again and tells you he wants to fly fighter planes.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top