Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/20/2005 7:01:42 AM EDT

1. School me on the "CIA letter openers" - are there different brands, sizes, etc. that I should be looking for?

2. When I bring up a video link from a website and it plays in media player - how can I save it to my PC?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:04:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BeetleBailey:
1. School me on the "CIA letter openers" - are there different brands, sizes, etc. that I should be looking for?

2. When I bring up a video link from a website and it plays in media player - how can I save it to my PC?

go to cold steel's website and look at their nightshade series.

Generally, a CIA letter opener is a genereic term used to refer to any non-metallic knife-like tool.

video links, if you can't 'rightclick/saveas', search your temp files for videos, then copy them, paste them to where you want to save them...
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:07:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By arowneragain:

Originally Posted By BeetleBailey:

go to cold steel's website and look at their nightshade series.

Generally, a CIA letter opener is a genereic term used to refer to any non-metallic knife-like tool.

video links, if you can't 'rightclick/saveas', search your temp files for videos, then copy them, paste them to where you want to save them...

Thank you, Oz
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:26:41 PM EDT
For 2. Try right-click "Properties" and cut and paste that URL to your browser. Then save.
Top Top