BCM
Member Login

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/3/2012 8:24:41 AM EDT
see the details here.

gotta hand it to the chinese ..

dont screw with chinse airlines..

The gang reportedly broke a pair of aluminium crutches and used them to attack passengers while attempting to break into the cockpit, Hou Hanmin, a regional government spokeswoman said.

They were tackled by police and passengers who tied them up with belts before the plane, carrying 101 people, returned to the airport safely just 22 minutes later.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:31:00 AM EDT
Ruck you, Arrah!!!!
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:32:35 AM EDT
Arrah Akbar !
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:32:40 AM EDT
"Ret's Loll!"
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:33:05 AM EDT
Quoted:
Ruck you, Arrah!!!!

First response and all that.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:35:18 AM EDT
Quoted:
"Ret's Loll!"

Lmao!
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:35:19 AM EDT
Good.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:36:32 AM EDT

People are no longer going to just sit there and stand for that shit, now that they know what will happen.

Guarantee that you will be crashed into something by doing nothing, or do something and take a chance that you might get stabbed/slashed/hit with something.

Hell, even if only 1% has the mindset/balls to act, on a 100 seater plane that means someone is going to take a stand. After they do, other passengers will be emboldened to join in.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:36:50 AM EDT
I hope they used those tiny cans of Coke and little plastic food trays.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:38:28 AM EDT
These stories make my day.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:39:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:40:29 AM EDT

Dilxat Raxit, spokesman for the German-based World Uyghur Congress which campaigns for Uighurs’ rights, said that it wasn’t a hijacking attempt, rather an in-flight brawl over a seat dispute.

"We warn China not to use this incident as another excuse for crackdown,” he said in an emailed statement.

Right whatever.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:41:21 AM EDT

The men were reported to be Uighurs...

Dats waysis!

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:42:48 AM EDT
Quoted:
Ruck you, Arrah!!!!

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:43:26 AM EDT
Shouldn't have had to tie anyone up with belts.......

Dead men don't need tyin' up
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:45:28 AM EDT
Good.

I had a dream shortly after 9/11 where I was on a high jacked plane. We fought with the guys and I managed to tear a mans throat open with my own teeth... woke up a bit shaken. I guess that is what I am willing to do to stay alive and stop that shit from happening.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:47:45 AM EDT
Quoted:
Good.

I had a dream shortly after 9/11 where I was on a high jacked plane. We fought with the guys and I managed to tear a mans throat open with my own teeth... woke up a bit shaken. I guess that is what I am willing to do to stay alive and stop that shit from happening.

I'm gonna let you take the aisle seat buddy...

NFW a plane gets hiijacked post-9/11.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:47:58 AM EDT
They got beat down because nobody likes Wiggers no matter how you spell it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:48:44 AM EDT

Quoted:

Ruck you, Arrah!!!!

And I just started Raffing Out Roud in this meeting.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:50:51 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ruck you, Arrah!!!!

First response and all that.

and the second post for icing on the cake.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:24:03 AM EDT
Cats were fast as lightening
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:31:29 AM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good.

I'm gonna let you take the aisle seat buddy...

NFW a plane gets hiijacked post-9/11.

Absolutely true. Growing up in the 70's and 80's in the Middle East hijackings were a fact of life. Back then you usually landed some where, sat on the tarmac for a few hours and were released after negotiations. People were trained to be docile and let play itself out. 9/11 changed all of that. I'm honestly quite shocked the passengers didn't kill the guys on that plane.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:31:39 AM EDT
Quoted:
Ruck you, Arrah!!!!

I thought you said Chinese?  The speech impediment you are screwing around makes them Japanese.

Japan: Click = Crick
Chinese: Ring = Ling
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:33:13 AM EDT
Take the prane! We go Nao!

Go ahead and try, you Uyghur! Uyghur prease!
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:47:57 AM EDT
Well that was dumb, everyone in China knows Karate.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:49:13 AM EDT
Good beat.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:51:07 AM EDT
So it wasn't Amish that were hijacking the plane?

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:51:57 AM EDT
Quoted:
Arrah Akbar !

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:53:53 AM EDT

Quoted:
People are no longer going to just sit there and stand for that shit, now that they know what will happen.

Guarantee that you will be crashed into something by doing nothing, or do something and take a chance that you might get stabbed/slashed/hit with something.

Hell, even if only 1% has the mindset/balls to act, on a 100 seater plane that means someone is going to take a stand. After they do, other passengers will be emboldened to join in.

Yep.
9/11 was a game changer.
Now terrorists can't even hijack a plane and fly it to some shithole country and demand concessions even if they want to, because people on board are automatically going to think "9/11" and start beating terrorist ass.
Now all they can do is blow shit up on a plane.

ETA::When you threaten a group of people with death, you eliminate many of the lofty ideals of human civilization and you are faced with a group of really pissed off primates.  Don't be surprised when they go ape on your ass.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:53:56 AM EDT
Woo Hoo!

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:55:56 AM EDT

Quoted:

Well that was dumb, everyone in China knows Karate.

"Not true!  My brother not know karate either!"
Only good line from that movie....

(Yes, I know he was Japanese....)

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:56:56 AM EDT
Quoted:

This very much,the days of people complying with these guys and hoping for a good outcome are over. The shoe bomber got his ass kicked til the plane landed.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:57:51 AM EDT
Quoted:
The men were reported to be Uighurs...

Dats waysis!

Uighur please...
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:01:13 AM EDT
Quoted:

ETA::When you threaten a group of people with death, you eliminate many of the lofty ideals of human civilization and you are faced with a group of really pissed off primates.  Don't be surprised when they go ape on your ass.
 [/div]

I like that
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:04:10 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like that
Same here. I like the way he put it.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:06:09 AM EDT

Two more suspects are reportedly being treated in hospital after mutilating themselves.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:11:18 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

[/div]

I like that
Adrenaline, its a hell of a drug.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:13:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:13:33 AM EDT

Quoted:

Two more suspects are reportedly being treated in hospital after mutilating themselves.

I bet that 22 minute flight seemed like eternity for those guys.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:14:57 AM EDT
Quoted:
Good.

For some reason I thought of this...............

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:17:34 AM EDT
Hate crime X 2
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:20:08 AM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ruck you, Arrah!!!!

I thought you said Chinese?  The speech impediment you are screwing around makes them Japanese.

For fucks sake...It was funny in any Ranguage.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:20:40 AM EDT
Am I the only one that read the article?  This might not have been a real hijacking, and just made up by Chinese Authorities.  Do you guys believe everything the Chinese say?
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:20:57 AM EDT

Quoted:

Ruck you, Arrah!!!!

At first I

But then I

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:22:23 AM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ruck you, Arrah!!!!

Righten up...
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:22:28 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good.

For some reason I thought of this...............

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/callgood/th_chimpDM1507_468x602.jpg

Well, the DNA difference between humans and chimps is mostly due to the fusion of two chromosomes into one in our genome.  

I'm willing to bet that the "fuck you you mother fucker" response gene is not on that chromosome.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:25:46 AM EDT
Their Kung Fu was weak.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:26:40 AM EDT
9/11 definately changed things, and not in the Terrorists favor.

Can you imagine what the repurcussions of something like the Beslan massacre going down nowadays would be? You'd have Moonbeam the hippy in the streets screaming for blood like a Khornate Berserker.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:32:21 AM EDT

All hijackers onboard aircraft should be killed by the pax..

All of them.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:38:21 AM EDT
Well at least they can fly  
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:40:04 AM EDT
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top