Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 6:55:28 AM EDT
I just heard from the two of my sons that are in the Air Force.  Both made the list f or promotion to Staff Sargeant.   I have no idea what their ranking is on the list.  First time around for both so as dad, I get to brag for a few minutes.  One works in fuels and one is an air traffic controller.  Congratulations boys.  You done good.  Now they can officially boss around their little brother in the Army.

Ok, bragging done.  Now back to worrying.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:57:06 AM EDT
[#1]
You've raised some fine boys.  You should be very proud.  I just hope I make my parents as proud as you must be.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:58:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Damn, three sons in the military.  You've got a real patriotic, contributing family.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:00:13 AM EDT
[#3]
daaaamn, you got the right to brag for a helluva lot longer than a few minutes!!!

congrats on your boyos!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:27:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't address your letters th them  with that spelling of rank.
Folks will think you have no educashun.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:28:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#6]
"E"

I think you were looking for one of these.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:53:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I just heard from the two of my sons that are in the Air Force.  Both made the list f or promotion to Staff Sargeant.   I have no idea what their ranking is on the list.  First time around for both so as dad, I get to brag for a few minutes.  One works in fuels and one is an air traffic controller.  Congratulations boys.  You done good.  Now they can officially boss around their little brother in the Army.

Ok, bragging done.  Now back to worrying.

Congrats.  Enjoy the bragging rights. Their "line number" is based on time-in-service, not their test score, so as first-timers they will wait for 9-12 months most likely.

Chief GIJoe, USAF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top