Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/22/2001 9:41:31 PM EDT
I was just thinking that Twisted Sisters song WE'ER NOT GONNA TAKE IT would be a good song for a pro-gun rally. I know that they were a bunch of guys that dressed in drag but still. What do the rest of you think?WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE WE'VE GOT THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE AND THERE AIN'T NO WAY WE'LL LOSE IT THIS IS OUR LIFE, THIS IS OUR SONG WE'LL FIGHT THE POWERS THAT BE JUST DON'T PICK OUR DESTINY 'CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW US, YOU DON'T BELONG OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE OH YOU'RE SO CONDESCENDING YOUR GALL IS NEVER ENDING WE DON'T WANT NOTHIN', NOT A THING FROM YOU YOUR LIFE IS TRITE AND JADED BORING AND CONFISCATED IF THAT'S YOUR BEST, YOUR BEST WON'T DO OH..................... OH..................... WE'RE RIGHT/YEAH WE'RE FREE/YEAH WE'LL FIGHT/YEAH YOU'LL SEE/YEAH OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE NO WAY! OH..................... OH..................... WE'RE RIGHT/YEAH WE'RE FREE/YEAH WE'LL FIGHT/YEAH YOU'LL SEE/YEAH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT, NO! NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE JUST YOU TRY AND MAKE US WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT COME ON NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT YOU'RE ALL WORTHLESS AND WEAK WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE NOW DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT OH CRINCH PIN NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT OH YOU AND YOUR UNIFORM WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE CHEF
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 9:44:37 PM EDT
That would P!$$ the band off too. They are anti's. HEHE
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 9:44:37 PM EDT
and I thought you only liked love songs Chef[}:D]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 4:49:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 5:13:55 AM EDT
Isn't someone gonna post a Dee Snyder pic in this thread?? [:)]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 8:37:01 AM EDT
A blast from the past....if I am not mistaken, Dee Snyder is on the cover of that album holding a meaty cow leg bone as if he about to take a big bite out of it......truely entertaining.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 8:44:22 AM EDT
Chemical Youth (We Are Rebellion) Rage For Order - Queensryche -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lead me The leftists cry as the right subsides Hear me The media mouth is open wide Save me Success is our hunger we need to feed Free me we will not lose to their anarchy We are your leaders We are rebellion Aural supremists We are rebellion We are future Show me The wave of eighties is #3 Praise me Our religion is technology Change me Alterations for the stigmatized Help me For the cause, would you cross that line We are rebellion Chemical youth scream We are rebellion If we don't stand together We stand to lose the future Peace won't last forever Who will be the martyr you or me We can be the future You and I the leaders, help me If we don't stand together We stand to lose the future We are the last hope But there's danger, danger, danger
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 8:46:23 AM EDT
Speak Operation: Mindcrime - Queensryche -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- They've given me a mission I don't really know the game Yet I'm bent on submission Religion is to blame I'm the new messiah, death angel with a gun Dangerous in my silence, deadly to my cause Speak to me the pain you feel Speak the word, the word is all of us I've given my life to become what I am To preach the new beginning, To make you understand To reach some point of order, utopia in mind You've got to learn to sacrifice To leave what's now behind Speak to me the pain you feel Speak the word, the word is all of us Speak the word, the word is all of us Seven years of power, the corporation claw The rich control the government The media, the law To make some kind of difference Then everyone must know Eradicate the fascists, revolution will grow The system we learn says We're equal under law But the streets are reality The weak and poor will fall Let's tip the power balance And tear down the crown Educate the masses We'll burn the White House down Speak to me the pain you feel Speak to me the pain you feel Speak the word, the word is all of us Speak the word, the word is all of us
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 9:17:21 AM EDT
How, Anti are they. I've never heard of that but then again nothing surprises me anymore. Maybe I should throw a PRO-GUN rally here in central Pa and invite them to watch and play a song or two. [}:D]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 9:33:59 AM EDT
I think it was the lead singer on TV once spewing anti rhetoric. Of course he had no makeup on so I can't be sure.
Top Top