Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2009 12:05:24 AM EDT
The books and subsequent movie Twilight teach young women to become Washington based Democrat vampires who worship satan and kill their parents.

Link Posted: 1/26/2009 12:07:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't seen the movie or read the books.

It looks gay.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 12:12:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It looks gay.

I saw a part of the movie online... It insisted upon itself so much that I wanted to vomit.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 1:25:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump because I'm bored. :P
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 1:28:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It looks gay.

I saw a part of the movie online... It insisted upon itself so much that I wanted to vomit.

Drop me an IM with a linky?

Mrs. Evil has promised me an abundant amount of sexual gratification if I find her a copy to hold her over until it's released on disc.

Her friends are addicts, as well. I may be able to coordinate an Evil Casserole which, as you know, is one step above an Evil Sandwich.

Hook a brother up. I've hit all of the regular haunts and haven't been able to find it.

Evil no Net Tech Savvy.

Ugh.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Dude, I did not get that vibe from the movie.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 1:39:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The books and subsequent movie Twilight teach young women to become Washington based Democrat vampires who worship satan and kill their parents.

I've read the books, and dozed off during the movie.  The books were OK.  The movie sucked.  I got the impression they were oriented towards teen girls in approximately the 14 - 16 year range.  I didn't see any satan worship.  I didn't see anything about killing their parents.  In the books the girl goes out of her way to *PROTECT* her parents.  They're concerned about making her into a vampire because it could affect her soul.  I don't see how you came to that conclusion.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 1:42:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/26/2009 1:45:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 1/26/2009 1:45:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It looks gay.

Drop me an IM with a linky?

Mrs. Evil has promised me an abundant amount of sexual gratification if I find her a copy to hold her over until it's released on disc.

Her friends are addicts, as well. I may be able to coordinate an Evil Casserole which, as you know, is one step above an Evil Sandwich.

Hook a brother up. I've hit all of the regular haunts and haven't been able to find it.

Evil no Net Tech Savvy.

Ugh.

Do you know those sites like Megaupload, Rapidshare and their 5000+ clones?  They limit your use based on your IP address.  

Google [Title] + [Service you want to use]

In the first 10 results, you have 90% chance of finding a screener.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 1:46:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Do you know those sites like Megaupload, Rapidshare and their 5000+ clones?  They limit your use based on your IP address.  

Google [Title] + [Service you want to use]

In the first 10 results, you have 90% chance of finding a screener.

isohunt is also pretty good for finding torrents.  You'd be amazed at the useful things you can find a torrent for.

Link Posted: 1/26/2009 1:47:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Yay....dawsons creek or beverly hills 90210 except with fangs.

Fucking stupid kiddie movie.

Link Posted: 1/26/2009 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#12]
From what I can gather about Twilight, it's for women with boring sex lives who grasp at ANYTHING that can get their panties a little bit moist.

And goth/emo chicks.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#13]
5 girls in my creative wrting class wrote all their poems about twilight
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm no he-man woman-hater, but Twilight is a bunch of female emo-bullshit; for people too stupid or humourless to get Buffy.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 2:00:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I read Twilight just to shut up a female friend of mine who kept pestering me to read it.

It sucked balls.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#16]
I must live in a cultural void. Sometimes, that's a good thing.

From watching "The Ungroundables" I thought Hot Topic was some sort of fictitious store. It isn't.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 2:07:52 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Tekka has the extra-fabulous high sensitivity gaydar array.

Link Posted: 1/26/2009 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I must live in a cultural void. Sometimes, that's a good thing.

From watching "The Ungroundables" I thought Hot Topic was some sort of fictitious store. It isn't.

Go to a mall and go to Hot Topic... *gasp*the horror*gasp*
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 6:44:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Evil no speakie Net Tekkie.

If you held a gun to my head and demanded I give you even a vague description of what a "torrent" is, then I'd be riding the handsome.

Quoted:
From what I can gather about Twilight, it's for women with boring sex lives who grasp at ANYTHING that can get their panties a little bit moist.

And goth/emo chicks.

Not quite. Mrs. Evil and her band of Merry Minxettes are all hooked on the series. Her posse consists of misc. medical professionals in their mid-late 20's who have more than adequate sex lives.

...and they're all hot.

...and make a lot of money.

My experience with the women who drool over the 'Twilight' film are a total 180 from what you describe.

Perhaps God loves me?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top