Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 4:29:42 PM EDT
Where the flock is that incompetent asshole chertoff? The illegals tunnel more than prarie dogs

Tunnel across the border found in Nogales
CLAUDINE LoMONACO
Tucson Citizen
March 3, 2006
www.tucsoncitizen.com/news/local/030306tunnel
Border Patrols agents Thursday discovered a recently dug tunnel that crossed the border and ended in downtown Nogales, Ariz.

Agents found the tunnel after arresting several illegal immigrants who they believed had come through a tunnel in downtown Nogales, according to a statement released by U.S. Border Patrol. Agents overheard voices coming from a nearby steel water grate while patrolling the area near West Street and Interstate 19. Agents removed the grate and entered the drainage system, causing several men to flee south through the tunnel toward Mexico.

The tunnel was dug to get around security obstacles placed in the drainage system, according to the Border Patrol statement. It crossed a water grate and appeared to head north across interstate 19.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:31:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Doesn't suprise me.

And if you think these are the only two tunnels, I've got a bridge i'd like to sell you.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:32:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Where the flock is that incompetent asshole chertoff? The illegals tunnel more than prarie dogs

Tunnel across the border found in Nogales
CLAUDINE LoMONACO
Tucson Citizen
March 3, 2006
www.tucsoncitizen.com/news/local/030306tunnel
Border Patrols agents Thursday discovered a recently dug tunnel that crossed the border and ended in downtown Nogales, Ariz.

Agents found the tunnel after arresting several illegal immigrants who they believed had come through a tunnel in downtown Nogales, according to a statement released by U.S. Border Patrol. Agents overheard voices coming from a nearby steel water grate while patrolling the area near West Street and Interstate 19. Agents removed the grate and entered the drainage system, causing several men to flee south through the tunnel toward Mexico.

The tunnel was dug to get around security obstacles placed in the drainage system, according to the Border Patrol statement. It crossed a water grate and appeared to head north across interstate 19.

MUST......NOT.....COMMMENT....NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH!....WILL....GET....BANNED!....NNNNNNNNGH!  RED....SHINEY....BUTTON....MUST....PUSH!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:33:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Doesn't suprise me.

And if you think these are the only two tunnels, I've got a bridge i'd like to sell you.

Does it have an elevated position with a clear view of the border?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:34:41 PM EDT
[#4]
It's Bush's Fault!!!!

No, really, I think this one is.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:37:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's Bush's Fault!!!!

Yup, he has NOT hidden his support of ILLEGAL ALIENS ENTERING THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:39:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:41:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Jorge Bush loves those filthy illegal roaches from Mexico.

No one has any plans to stop illegal immigration.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:42:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's Bush's Fault!!!!

Yup, he has NOT hidden his support of ILLEGAL ALIENS ENTERING THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY

Isn't that redundant.  I mean if they were legal aliens, they wouldn't enter the country illegally, would they?  And if they entered the country legally, would they still be illegal aliens?

Anyway, I find it slightly disturbing that we in Arizona typically say: "Another tunnel?  That's not news."
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:42:24 PM EDT
[#9]
There floating in like turds.......
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:43:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
www.mines.gc.ca/site/images/landmine.gif

Tunnel... goes... under... (any concievable fortifications)....

See...

The only way to fix the immigration issue is to target those who supply illegals with employment (US citizens & firms)....
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:46:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

fuck that. get some claymores and surround them with about 5 lbs of c4 or rdx, then bury them inside the dirt walls of the tunnels that way when they trip them.......

1.) the tunnel caves in without question

2.) everyone within the direct vicinity is KILLED

then.....

3.) everyone else in the tunnel is probably killed or permanently rendered deaf by the explosion's blast and concussion from the shockwave.

DISCLAIMER: as per COC I made this post specifically for my own entertainment and is not to be taken seriously or literally. blah blah blah don't ban me, blah blah blah
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Doesn't suprise me.

Yes. And you don't have to worry about getting your clothes dirty as you would using a tunnel.

You can litteraly enter this country with a clean slate.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:46:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's Bush's Fault!!!!

Isn't that redundant.  I mean if they were legal aliens, they wouldn't enter the country illegally, would they?  And if they entered the country legally, would they still be illegal aliens?

Anyway, I find it slightly disturbing that we in Arizona typically say: "Another tunnel?  That's not news."

Redundant? Like passing laws(or pretending to)to stop the invasion when illegals are already breaking EXISTING laws
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:50:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

See...

The only way to fix the immigration issue is to target those who supply illegals with employment (US citizens & firms)....

They don't all come through the tunnel

The wall WILL make a BIG difference, that is why OTHER COUNTRIES are fighting its construction

If a wall would do NO good, the countries south of our border would not be so EXTREMELY upset about it
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:51:05 PM EDT
[#15]
where have you been?
This has been going on for years!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:51:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Doesn't suprise me.

Yes. And you don't have to worry about getting your clothes dirty as you would using a tunnel.

You can litteraly enter this country with a clean slate.

Hmmmm.........I don't think you got it
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:52:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Jeez, if a guy knew where that tunnel was, it'd be a great way to avoid all the taxi-drivers, chiclet-sellers, and hot-dog vendors that cluster around the Port of Entry....
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:53:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

See...

Oh, I dunno....Seems to me that what with a tunnel being a confined space and all, you wouldn't have to use very many mines....
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
where have you been?
This has been going on for years!

Where has who been?
The problem is getting WORSE by the hour........hospitals, schools, neighborhoods

MILITARIZE THE BORDER, STOP THE DRUGS, TERRORISTS, SLAVE TRADE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top