Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2017 10:39:24 PM EDT
Holy cow, Tucker was out for blood. He tore the WaPo guy a new asshole. It seems there's no love lost between the two news agencies.
Also, that Mexican guy was a grade-A asshole liberal. May he piss off the drug cartel. Let's see the Mexican government protect him then.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:40:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag for video
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tag for video
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:41:48 PM EDT
[#3]
His show has gone downhill since the retards he interviews learned that if you just keep spewing a continuous stream of verbal diarrhea and never pause for even a second that you will "win".  I like him but the format sucks.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Guy was Biff from Back to the Future.  Leth me thalk....Leth me thalk. 
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:52:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Holy cow, Tucker was out for blood. He tore the WaPo guy a new asshole. It seems there's no love lost between the two news agencies.
Also, that Mexican guy was a grade-A asshole liberal. May he piss off the drug cartel. Let's see the Mexican government protect him then.
View Quote

The former Mexican foreign minister seems to believe the halting of money transfers by illegals to their families in Mexico would not hurt their economy. I say the US government take him at his word and actively work to block all such transfers and then see what happens...
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:53:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
His show has gone downhill since the retards he interviews learned that if you just keep spewing a continuous stream of verbal diarrhea and never pause for even a second that you will "win".  I like him but the format sucks.
View Quote

Tucker has to learn the old "cut his mic" line. That said, sometimes it's best to not get in the way of the enemy destroying itself.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:00:09 PM EDT
[#7]
In for the video
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:01:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Tucker hasn't done so well with the radicals. They just won't shut TFUP. He needs more work in that area. Cut the mic, whatever.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:16:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:17:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Also in for the video. I do like his show and how he uses the "give me evidence of X" to which no one can come up with any verifiable evidence.

Edit: video above
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:23:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Why does Tucker always have that look on his face like he's taking a really awkward dump?
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:30:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why does Tucker always have that look on his face like he's taking a really awkward dump?
View Quote

If you had to put up with the likes of the odious Erik Wemple, wouldn't you need to take a really awkward dump too?

That interview was a thing of beauty...
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:35:32 PM EDT
[#13]
He should have asked that guy

"What's wrong with mexico, explain it to me".
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:39:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you not see him just shit all over that guy?  I think it's related.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:41:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think he looks like a Muppet. He's good at what he does but staring with his mouth hanging open just makes him look stupid. 
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:45:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Tucker has to learn the old "cut his mic" line. That said, sometimes it's best to not get in the way of the enemy destroying itself.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Oh, no! That sucks." REMIX of CNN cuts satellite w/ Chris Cuomo and Congressman Collins. WikiLeaks!
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:49:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I think he looks like a Muppet. He's good at what he does but staring with his mouth hanging open just makes him look stupid. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he is genuinely incredulous.  I saw a lot of him tonight.  I wanted to take a baseball bat to some of the people he interviewed.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:50:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because he is constantly shitting all over his idiot jackass guests.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 12:01:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

the puzzled looks on his face are the best part of the show.... guy's fuggin hilarious.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 12:04:29 AM EDT
[#20]
I thought it was one of the better interviews he has done. The Mexican liberal was a complete loon.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 12:13:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I think he is genuinely incredulous.  I saw a lot of him tonight.  I wanted to take a baseball bat to some of the people he interviewed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He definitely makes a face like he's about to mouth the words "What the fuck?" at any moment.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 12:22:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Reporter sounded we todd ed.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 12:31:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Fun with closed captioning, in that video above Bret Baier kept coming up bed hair.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 12:43:13 AM EDT
[#24]
That was superb.  Tucker was brutal with that WaPo shill journalist lib activist.  

I wish Tucker would have been just as brutal with that clownshoe UNY Mexican professor.  

Many of the far-left progressives are spreading the word to filibuster non-stop to run out the clock on their segments to keep Tucker from doing what Tucker does best...
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 1:13:10 AM EDT
[#25]
"Hey, Dude. You just got an invitation to be on with Tucker Carlson. What do you say?"

"Fuck that! That guy will slay me for all the world to see and I won't even see it coming."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top