Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 7:00:16 PM EDT
just found out yesterday that i can take my A3(20") with me! i'd like to keep my heavy barrel, it is a post-ban, and anybody who has been on LIVE patrol knows this -" there are times where you need to hit somebody on the head with a lead pipe rather that a sipping straw- like in '91-93 'cause i BTDT!!) i don't want the SAMTU folks near my stuff, so i'd like to find out if anyone knows whether it's better to let bmi order me a pre-barrel setup and let them do the 'smithing, or if it would be more prudent just to order a new upper? like everyone else i want pre-ban config., so is it just plain easier to order the upper or pre-ban barrel? keep in mind, my AR is NIB, just got it last thursday and i haven't had a chance to fire it yet! positive comments appreciated.....
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#1]
If you can afford to buy more gun stuff, ...
Buy more gun stuff

BTW Hello and Welcome...
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:05:52 PM EDT
[#2]
i'm hauling 108lbs. of gear, buy more stuff when i get back and not have to depend on re-supply once every 12 days...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top