Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2017 7:44:08 AM EDT
5:53:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RturpZ8Ato&feature=youtu.be&t=5h53m

FULL EVENT: President Donald Trump EXPLOSIVE Speech at MASSIVE Rally in Phoenix, AZ 8/22/17

Fake news, they take a picture of the entrance behind the barricades...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporters-post-fake-photos-092917540.html

Donald Trump supporters have been sharing fake photos of huge crowds at the US President's Phoenix rally on social media, following claims the event failed to draw big numbers.

Images showing thousands of people lining the streets in Arizona were widely shared by Republicans and the US leader's core base.

But the photos were quickly debunked as fake. They showed an aerial view of crowds that had turned out for a championship parade for the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team.

Official turnout figures from the Phoenix convention centre rally have not been released, but many have speculated they could be lower than expected.

Images posted to social media appeared to show Trump supporters filling just half of the room.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:47:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I remember only three people showed up for his inauguration.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:48:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Hillary tactic 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:50:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't forget the fake crowds outside! lol, what a crock.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#4]
the empty room was probably way before it even started? the stand was full because they had to be pre-screened very early for the usss? 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:51:31 AM EDT
[#5]
how many did Hilary pull at her rally?
oh wait...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:53:16 AM EDT
[#6]
The TV cameras panned the room during his speech, looked pretty packed to me.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:54:44 AM EDT
[#7]
lol wasn't the line to get in a mile and a half long?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:54:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:55:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Saw that very picture on Twitter last night, it was taken 2hrs before the event started. Do you get $25 an hour OP?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:57:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Saw that very picture on Twitter last night, it was taken 2hrs before the event started. Do you get $25 an hour OP?
View Quote
I'm just posting the story, dude. See that first link showing the packed fucking crowd and the truth? I'm the one who posted that.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:59:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm just posting the story, dude. See that first link showing the packed fucking crowd and the truth? I'm the one who posted that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reading is hard.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:01:54 AM EDT
[#12]
A single tweet with an improperly sourced photo and a photo taken hours before the speech showing a tiny crowd that is only a fraction of the crowd shown during live shots of the speech? Damning, damning evidence I say.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:03:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:04:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Hillary is still leading in the poles 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:06:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Reading is hard.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reading is hard.
I added an arrow thingy and fake news to the title to help folks out.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:08:45 AM EDT
[#16]
OP is a turd

LOL. Suckah!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:08:55 AM EDT
[#17]
While watching the stream I was thinking there were too many people in that sized space??

If you look at some of the pictures of the protestors outside, you'll see that part of their "crowd" is actually the line of people waiting to get in to se the President. Fake crowds indeed.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:09:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Must be one of those fake photos Yahoo/Independent talks about that just happens to coincide with the RSB video of the event.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:10:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hillary hates poles.

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:11:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
OP is a turd

LOL. Suckah!
View Quote
That OP guy is a real jerk!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:11:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Fake news gonna fake news.

Someone needs to make a credibility rating, like a credit rating, for news agencies. I'll take 5% for the idea.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:42:54 AM EDT
[#22]
It reminds me of when I went to a rally, and the news said the protester numbers rivaled that of the attendees.

The protester group was 200 at best.  The line to get it was 23+ blocks, the stadium itself was packed - and that was here in Washington state.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:11:54 AM EDT
[#23]
I hear he dropping out any day now OP. Ya girl might have a chance!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:16:16 AM EDT
[#24]
1) photo was obviously taken before the rally started, look at folks just wondering around waiting for it to start.
2) There are photos of the place packed.
3) The left made the same claims when they showed a photo hours before trumps big speech claiming it was during the speech.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:39:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
He'll drop out any day now.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:58:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm just posting the FAKE NEWS story, dude. See that first link showing the packed fucking crowd and the truth? I'm the one who posted that.
View Quote

fify
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top