Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2012 4:31:43 PM EDT
What are some good web sites to shop for truck accessories......nerf bars, tool boxes, bead rails ect

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:42:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/7/2012 4:55:56 PM EDT by ArmedPete]
www.autoanything.com

Bull bar, nerf bars, bed rails, truxedo topper, and KC lights are all from them. Also a few other things. They ship fast and have fair prices.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:48:26 PM EDT
what make/model of truck?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:52:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AssaultRifler:
what make/model of truck?

'12 Silverado Z71 crew cab
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:00:08 PM EDT
I have two Toyota trucks. I like the official Toyota accessories. Have the tube steps, alarm system, other factory accessories for my Tacoma.

For toolboxes I have one for each from UWS.

The Taco has a bed liner from Linex. I even Line x'd the inside of one of my tool boxes.

Got a trailer hitch ball mount from Northern Tools. A locking coupler lock made by Master Lock from NT as well.

Got seat covers for the Tacoma from Wet Oakely.

Got a bench seat cover for the older toytoa from Sportsman Guide a long time ago.

That's about it for accessories
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:31:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:41:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ArmedPete:
www.autoanything.com

Bull bar, nerf bars, bed rails, truxedo topper, and KC lights are all from them. Also a few other things. They ship fast and have fair prices.
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss11/armedpete/8db06a53.jpg

What lift is that?

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:49:59 PM EDT
I just have a 2" leveling kit in there. It is just enough to make room for the 33" tires under there.
I plan to put an add a leaf in the rear once spring roles around but it is too cold to do it right now in my un- heated garage.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:53:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ArmedPete:
I just have a 2" leveling kit in there. It is just enough to make room for the 33" tires under there.
I plan to put an add a leaf in the rear once spring roles around but it is too cold to do it right now in my un- heated garage.

I guess the 33"s make it look like its got a lift in that pic.

Top Top