Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 2:55:56 PM EST
Hey guys, mid-December I tried to register over at GlockTalk, and have recieved the confirmation e-mail and followed everything through,I can log on, and read, but I still can't post messages. I have sent the Webmaster two e-mails, and have heard nothing back as of yet. I get an error message saying I'm either not logged in, or I am not allowed to access the site. It also says something about my IP adress being banned...I havn't a clue why; not a single post yet, so I couldn't have violated any rules. At first I thought maybe the webmaster was gone for the holidays, but it's been quite a while. Anyone else having problems over at GT? Anyone have any ideas on what I might be able to do? I have almost the same handle at GT: WestDesRat Thanks for any help guys
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:01:21 PM EST
Join the crowd. I read at the top of the website where he was having problems and donated $100 on my credit card.The card was billed by someone and no e-mail or confirmation what-so-ever. I sent an e-mail to him to make sure he got the money and never got a response.This was over 2 months ago.You can bet i have helped him for the last time. Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:01:32 PM EST
Are you the one that left his Glock in the glove box in the summer time, and it melted ? [:D]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:21:11 PM EST
Originally Posted By BallisticTip: Are you the one that left his Glock in the glove box in the summer time, and it melted ? [:D]
View Quote
Actually I don't even OWN a Glock, I just found the forums to be active and of interest (primarily CCW/handgun oriented). If you are just ribbing on tupperware guns... I do own and carry one: a Kel-Tec P-11 9mm. I know a few people who cry and say this gun is a POS, but mine has over 1000(1200?) rounds through it with, if memory serves, 3 malfuntions. All of them ammo related (dirty lead reloads). It isn't a Kimber or Colt 1911, but at 15 yards I can double in the COM with little trouble, all day. The gun is never out of reach except at work (company policy, but if I could conceal it without danger of flashing I'd carry it anyhow).
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:10:35 PM EST
I usually carry a P11 as well, especially during the summer when it's hard to hide a full size Glock.
Top Top