Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2001 12:20:38 PM EDT
One of the guys in the office's wife just called and said she was just passed by a shitload of troops on the interstate. Saddle 'em up!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:05:08 PM EDT
[#1]
friend of mine on a base in alberta Canada said he saw LAV's and british tanks (britain has its biggest training facility in alberta)
being loaded onto cargo planes.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:11:01 PM EDT
[#2]
... I'm not certain these are the kind of SitReps we need to report "on air"
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:13:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:26:27 PM EDT
[#5]
OH that's just great guys! Give CNN all of the info on where the troops are and now they will be there before we will AGAIN.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:30:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree guys. i've seen some interesting things the last couple days, and have wanted to post them. Save it for later.

LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:34:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's something I find odd.  Two weeks ago going down the freeway, my wife and I noticed a long train carrying what were either sand colored armored personel carriers or tanks.  There were tons of them.  I wasn't close enough to get a good look, but they went on for as far as I could see (I passed perpendicular to the train line).  Someone pass the tin foil...

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#8]
See post OpSEC/ComSEC part two.......
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 2:43:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Here's something I find odd.  Two weeks ago going down the freeway, my wife and I noticed a long train carrying what were either sand colored armored personel carriers or tanks.  There were tons of them.  I wasn't close enough to get a good look, but they went on for as far as I could see (I passed perpendicular to the train line).  Someone pass the tin foil...

God Bless Texas
View Quote

Going to NTC?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top