Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2002 4:14:44 PM EDT
I'm sure this will cause a shit storm but I'm starting to wonder why some on this site that hold/push their pathetic liberal agendas aren't grouped with the trolls; like those in the death penalty thread trying to vilify capital punishment. Oh poor murderer; here, live in this comfy cell with a TV, free healthcare, free food, free fitness and education, etc. Here murderer, get your law degree for free so you can study up on how to fight your conviction. Oh and don't worry, you don't have to work and pay taxes to support your needs. And that police officer you killed...don't sweat it, his widow is just fine. If liberals ran this country unopposed the US would be destroyed. Take for example their continuing fight to have the US military be subject to the World Court, stating "we need to do this so other countries don't perceive us as bullies". Give me a break! If the liberals had their way, eventually the US would be dissolved into the UN and we'd speak 50 different languages here so as to avoid offending anyone. I'm so tired of listening to this touchy-fealy crap it makes me sick.
[puke][:K]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#1]
You wouldn't be referring to me and my question about the paradox between abortion and the DP now would you?

ummm.... I am anything but liberal.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 4:26:47 PM EDT
[#2]
No. I'm talking about the ones who know exactly what they're doing.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 4:29:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 4:33:36 PM EDT
[#4]
WhiskeyBravo. BRAVO!
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 4:39:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
WhiskeyBravo. BRAVO!
View Quote

I'm a man of many words however, let me just say...DITTO!
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 4:43:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 4:50:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 5:06:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Ultra left wing crap makes me sick too – just about as much as your ultra right wing crap.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 5:16:30 PM EDT
[#10]
So why are the People for the Ethetical Treatment of Animals pro-abortion?

The left is a series of feelings. I hate the military, love gays, and racial quotas. Love big government because they put food on my table. Love unions, drugs, trees, and the working man and hate big business and the rich and sucessful (unless there not white men).

Morals, religion and God have no place in my party which says do as you wish, there is no true religion and God is dead. So do what pleases you, take what you can get away with and if you get caught blame the system for making you that way.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 6:13:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ultra left wing crap makes me sick too – just about as much as your ultra right wing crap.
View Quote

What are you talking about? Not one statement in the opening paragraph can be considered ultra right wing. It's basic common sense.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 6:17:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Annal nathrak oothfas bethard dokhail dienvay.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 6:29:05 PM EDT
[#13]
There are alot of dumb a$$ people on this site,but not one of them are ever wrong.

There is alot of goof off topics and jokes that are alot of fun sometimes but it is tough to really take about anything with some of these guys.

You may have a great idea or question but some people will spend more time bicthing abut typeos then ever stop and talk to you.
There are people here that will tell you unions are worthless in one breth and how great the NRA is in the other.
Still others that feel America should have mothing to do with other nations but thing everbody should buy Jap cars.

Some of the guys on this site like to think of them selves as deep thinkers but in truth they are as bad as any left wing nut.

You have on one hand the total fool,everybody is out to get them Y2K types and on the other we have the sheepeole.
The only thing this has to do with liberals is that it's there dumbing down of everybody that is to blame.

Most people don't  mean to be liberal they just think they are being nice.
Take a lesson from the battle over gun rights,the more laws the less freedom.
If you want somebodu to have free food or healthcare you give it to them.
The Feds are not a endless pot of money that fills it's self,spend your own cash.

No matter what some guys think you can't have the best of both worlds,if you want your gun rights but hand over power to the NRAs of the world to get laws you like passed you are not better that PETA or the NAACP thats how they work.

liberals are not just people that want to be about to kill off babies and take guns from you "liberal" is a chicken sh!t way of doing things.
The founders wanted us to keep off each other's backs and govern our SELVES,but thats not what is going on.
Today if you don't like something you try to have a law passed or you say nothing while other do.
I know the liberals started it but we have no trouble playing ball.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 6:29:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You wouldn't be referring to me and my question about the paradox between abortion and the DP now would you?
View Quote

Abortion is the killing of innocent babies.  

Murderers kill innocent people. They could have not committed the act would not be fried. They made a bad choice.  When executed, they no longer pose a threat to society and cannot escape to kill again.

Hmmmm.... abortion "doctors" = murderers? I think so.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 6:33:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 6:49:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So why are the People for the Ethetical Treatment of Animals pro-abortion?

The left is a series of feelings. I hate the military, love gays, and racial quotas. Love big government because they put food on my table. Love unions, drugs, trees, and the working man and hate big business and the rich and sucessful (unless there not white men).

Morals, religion and God have no place in my party which says do as you wish, there is no true religion and God is dead. So do what pleases you, take what you can get away with and if you get caught blame the system for making you that way.
View Quote

Thanks troll that's a great example of liberal
mentality.

My philosophy is simple, Fear God, provide for your family, love the brotherhood, defend my right to be free! Oh put stock in accurate ammo
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 7:45:18 PM EDT
[#19]
I like the title of the thread...kinda catchy. Haven't heard the word pinko in awhile either. Brings back fond memories of the Regan administration. I basically agree, but would like to hear what Grock the crazy Taz devil has to say on it.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:31:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If the liberals had their way, eventually the US would be dissolved into the UN and we'd speak 50 different languages here so as to avoid offending anyone.
View Quote

You obviously haven't applied for a drivers license at the California Dept. of Motor Vehicles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top