Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2006 10:24:06 AM EDT
Am I the only one that cringes when I flip to this station? With the elaborate wardrobes and extravagant TV sets to Benny Hinns wild stage antics. And then theres Matt & Laurie Crouch adorned with wild makeup and clothes like they are going to some bad 80's era hollywood party.

It reminds me of when Jesus got mad at the money changers in the temple and kicked them out.

Discuss.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:08:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Yea, I'm with you on that. One program that I do like to catch at 06:00 in my area is "Up With The Son", which is a bible class out of CBS (College of Biblical Studies) in Houston. Also, once in a while TBN shows some classic bible based movies that my family and I like to watch.  

A thread that I posted in the Religion section of the site a few days ago (Molecular Genetics) was after I saw the program on TBN. If anyone has any doubts about how unique and special "creation" is, they need to see this program.

None the less, I do tend to turn the channel when some of the programming comes on.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:57:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Am I the only one that cringes when I flip to this station? With the elaborate wardrobes and extravagant TV sets to Benny Hinns wild stage antics. And then theres Matt & Laurie Crouch adorned with wild makeup and clothes like they are going to some bad 80's era hollywood party.

It reminds me of when Jesus got mad at the money changers in the temple and kicked them out.

Discuss.

If anybody needed the help of a good queer eye...it's those two   jeez
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top