Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2008 7:59:47 AM EDT
These things are pretty bad ass!

Takes a while to get used to touching my eye and getting the damn things in but overall its....well....bad ass!

I can't wait to shoot trap\skeet and see it shooting at a sharp orange target is going to be easier than shooting a orange fuzzy target.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:33:51 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Takes a while to get used to touching my eye and getting the damn things in but overall its....well....bad ass!

I can't wait to shoot trap\skeet and see it shooting at a sharp orange target is going to be easier than shooting a orange fuzzy target.

Pfft.   Lasik dude.  Lasik.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:34:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pfft.   Lasik dude.  Lasik.

I could use Lasik too but how much is it?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:38:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Is Lasik good as long as I live now or just a couple years? I know a few people that had it go back to being to where they needed to wear glasses.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:53:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I was told because of an astigmatism that lasik would in the the be a temp solution.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top