ETA: the "d" in candy.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 1:08:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Give me some cany bitch.

"Cany"???
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 1:09:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Anybody got a little animation so we can cane this guy?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 1:09:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I get pissed at all of these little freeloading bastards knocking on the door.

Candy?! Fuck you, you get get the garden hose.

humbug!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 1:11:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Originally Posted By Red_Beard:

humbug!

We know who got all the BABYRUTHS don't we.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

humbug!

I love Halloween - it's a great opportunity for me to get rid of all the straight pins from all the dress shirts I've purchased throughout the year.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't understand why it's OK for me to give candy to kids who come to my door, but everyone gets all bent out of shape when I do it from my car down at the playground.

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 1:57:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I don't understand why it's OK for me to give candy to kids who come to my door, but everyone gets all bent out of shape when I do it from my car down at the playground.

Because you have your dick in your hand when your at the play ground.  Thats kind of a turn off ya know.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:00:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Candy is just bribing the kids not to mess with your property later on tonight.

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:03:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm glad puff daddy isn't big on halloween....

"Treat or DIE"
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:16:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm glad puff daddy isn't big on halloween....

"Treat or DIE"

I don't know about that - I hear he has adopted a new slogan after realizing how stupid "Vote Or Die" was.

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:19:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because you have your dick in your hand when your at the play ground.  Thats kind of a turn off ya know.

You're one of those people that put a hole in the bottom of the candy dish and set it on your lap aren't you? Go ahead kids, make sure you get the ones off the bottom first!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:50:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're one of those people that put a hole in the bottom of the candy dish and set it on your lap aren't you? Go ahead kids, make sure you get the ones off the bottom first!

Yup. But I only do it to their hot moms though.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Candy is just bribing the kids not to mess with your property later on tonight.

Bribery? Hell, it's extortion plain and simple. The mafia wishes it had it this good.

CW
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:33:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean like this guy?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top