Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2001 11:03:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 11:11:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

After some fried food and beer we were in better shape and the conversation turned to guns and large breasted woman…God Bless America!
View Quote

That brought a tear to my eye. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Be sure and brief him on the Freedoms he is now afforded as a US citizen.

Treetop - What's them funny looking things on that rifle?

Garry - That is a pistol grip.

Treetop - What's that in front of it?

Garry - That is a detachable magazine.

Treetop - Hell that's even better than the slingshots WE were allowed to own. How come the guns are black? Just racists?
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 11:42:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Almost makes me wish I lived in phx still. D.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 2:01:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Good for Treetop. I guess it is not very easy to leave things behind.Im sincerely sorry for the PRK residents, wish all of the inthusiasts could move to more friendly states and hey, if it gets too bad, Finland is just a few thousand miles away.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:29:27 AM EDT
[#5]
It was a pretty standard move, hectic with a few complications. If I hadn't had the help of GarryOwen and TopCrest, I would've been SCREWED.
Big time. He's not kidding about that sofa. I almost herniated myself.[B)]

I'm situated now, and back online. I've got the rest of the week to explore and get comfortable with the area, with no responsibilities until Monday. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:39:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Treetop,

Welcome to AZ.  Well, if you want to explore Ben Avery range on Friday, let me know.  I gots toys that need shooting before they get stored for 2 months.  Hmm, maybe the Aug needs some sun.  It looked a bit pale last I checked.

James
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:41:43 AM EDT
[#7]
How hot is it there?
Oh, and watch out for black widow spiders. They're everywhere. They like toilet bowls because it's cooler. They hide under the lip of the bowl, and like to crawl around a man's scrotum. [:O]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:49:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I can't wait to ship him his house-warming LEGP rifle.

Treetop:  I'll be back that way again in August. We're currently looking at 8/12 - 8/25 for my next round of surgery...
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 9:00:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey Anti,

Good to see you back.  Thoought maybe when you got home maybe.... well we didn't hear from you awhile.  Was the wife happy to see ya [:)]

Jim
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 10:20:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hey Anti,

Good to see you back.  Thoought maybe when you got home maybe.... well we didn't hear from you awhile.  Was the wife happy to see ya [:)]

Jim
View Quote

[B]PERIODS SUCK[/B] -- I've been away from home for 2 weeks, and the morning I leave the airport to fly home, it hits! [pissed]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#12]
heh i need to go to the range i hope the range near me gets finished i dont want to drive out the way out to 3 points to shoot my ar

any one in the tucson area check out desert trails at 7777 valencia
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 3:49:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
TreeTop got in about 7pm last night and we got him moved into his new (Upstairs!!!!) apartment...
View Quote

I'm glad to see you guys lent a hand. Good for you, thanks for looking out for your own.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:46:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Pussies!

Ahhhhhhhwwwwww. Can't move a wittle sweeper sofa....

Booooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I have to move 600 pound stack laundry units and 25 cubic foot fridges up 3 flights of condo stairs every day in 100 degree Florida heat.
Me and 1 other guy.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!

SISSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[:p]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#15]
And I had to walk 5 miles to school each day. It was uphill both ways!
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 9:47:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 2:23:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Pussies!

I have to move 600 pound stack laundry units and 25 cubic foot fridges up 3 flights of condo stairs every day in 100 degree Florida heat.
Me and 1 other guy.

View Quote

MickUzi,
You need to learn to become more tolerant with us limp wristed fags.  Besides....have you ever tried to carry furniture upstairs wearing a dress?
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 2:39:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Older Crow:
And I had to walk 5 miles to school each day. It was uphill both ways!
View Quote

In the snow....with no shoes!
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 6:10:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:43:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Congrats,TreeTop! We escaped the PRK almost 10 years ago. Should have done it sooner. Welcome.
By the way, what else is there to talk about besides women and guns?
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 12:05:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Congrats,TreeTop! We escaped the PRK almost 10 years ago. Should have done it sooner. Welcome.
By the way, what else is there to talk about besides women and guns?
View Quote

Naked woman holding guns...wait no thats the same...um..
naked...um..no..woman in bikini's with guns..no..ummm...wait..
Damn it I give up!

John
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 12:07:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Pussies!

Me and 1 other guy.

View Quote

Damn I'm jelous! Where can I sign up for that job?

John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top