Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2002 12:50:32 PM EDT
I'm looking for some do's and don't and some general advise.  I am a resident of Tennessee, but my occupation keeps me on the road much of the year.  I live in my RV while on the road and I travel to allot of states.   I have a so called basement that is not accessibly be the drivers compartment in which I could store my guns.  I would like to bring my AR, a shotgun and my 9mm.  The shotgun would be for personal protection while parked and the rest for sport.  I really don't know much about the laws concerning this, I imagine that each state has a different one.  Maybe someone knows of a quick reference guide or something.  Or am I just asking for trouble?

Thanks
BB
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 1:31:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 4:48:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey rockybb, What's up with Tennessee? I travel there every year -they don't have any non-resident carry permits, this sucks. I always carry a pistol with me in my camper, I know its illegal but god forbid someone attacks my family I want to have the means to defend them. I don't flash it so no one would ever know I have it. I don't think I would ever bring my AR, but I like the idea of a shotgun.
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 4:57:08 PM EDT
[#3]
your life is more important than the law.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top