Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2017 2:40:12 AM EDT
I go to another forum once in a while, it is a painting/historical forum and has mostly Europeans as members. This post was made by a German guy who is not very fluent in English (like me). He is a great guy but I thought this tranlation was pretty funny.

Dear Planeteers.

I urgent need some decision support!

A workshop employee has built with my car on a transfer trip a fat (drive-in) accident and is now in the hospital.

She is completely new there, has only begun on 1. August.
   She has now real feared about her probation time ...

I went to Mahndorf this afternoon and saw my car ....:

**Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwl**

[IMG]

The thing was with its 22 years of tipptopp groomed, zero rust, no carrotteries, an engine without fault and a perfectly clean interior (never smoked in it!), no upholstery damage, etc etc.
   I did not really want to buy a new car in this life - and in a few years the thing would have got a classic car number plate and would have been virtually tax free.

This is how it looks now ...:

[IMG]

Fender left, front, bumper, hood, all screw connections and hinges are in the ass, as the Bajuwaren say.

Okay, sheet metal can be renewed and bucked - but it looks much worse under the hood:

Radiator, oil pan broken, engine bearing and carrier bent!

[IMG]

[IMG]

The whole engine has moved it 1.5 centimeters to the rear on the left side, he now sits obliquely in the car. Frame, track and steering linkage are also warped.

[IMG]

And that's just what you see at first sight.

The lady wanted to go punctually to the weekend and has properly held ...

Line below: Total damage! Repairing is possible, but only with immense effort!

So I am now offered two alternatives:

First:
   They are looking for an equivalent "Xedos V6", which - if I want him - have to be worked up, if there is something to work up and then put me in front of the door without any costs.

Secondly:
   I say "I love my car and want to have it repaired!"Then you would make the teeth crunchy - and I would not pay a dime!

So dear Planeteers!

How would you leave me in my place? Provided there is another "Xedos" found (which are really rare).

I really do not know it at the moment!

My naked murder lust against the employee, however, has now turned into compassion. She is now in the clinic, with a heavily humming skull (heavy wheezing) and worries about her future career. The crash she certainly did not intentionally built.

So - and now come up with your arguments !!!

Thank you!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:43:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Those crazy Germans.

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:46:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I hate it when my teeth get crunchy. It drives me into a naked murder lust as well. I feel his pain. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:47:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Probably wouldn't appreciate grammar nazis would they?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:53:49 AM EDT
[#4]
"All screw connections are in the ass".

Welp, guess we know this guy prefers anal.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:56:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Probably wouldn't appreciate grammar nazis would they?
View Quote
He wouldn't understand "grammar Nazi". Lol. I learned the hard way about trying to joke with most of these guys. They kept banning me.....
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:15:32 AM EDT
[#6]
At the NATO base where I was stationed the host nation (Germany) was responsible for the command staff meeting slide deck.

They titled the leave/TDY slide "Absence of Leadership". I laughed every time that slide came up, and my boss always shot me a dirty look.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Reads like it was written by some ARFcommer.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#8]
So what kind of car is this? must be something special.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:36:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So what kind of car is this? must be something special.
View Quote
It's a 22 year old Mazda. Says if he gets a new one tax and license will kill him. He did Nazi  that coming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top