Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2012 1:41:03 PM EDT
Now upper management from my old department is making shit up trying to fuck me over.

Long story short I was accused of using a system from my old department for personal gain. Which is funny because when I got promoted to the new position it got reconfigured and I no longer have access to the information they claim. My management knows this but I don't know how to proceed. Fucking idiots.

I could use some haters gonna hate humor material right now.
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 1:44:01 PM EDT
Im sorry to hear but thats pretty standard procedure for companies large and small. Shit talk and blame the last guy for everything.
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 1:44:12 PM EDT
The way to proceed is to get everyone with a voice in this issue in the same room at the same time. Departments heads, their bosses, and of course, you. Give everyone one shot to make his case or STFU and get back to work. Otherwise, it's going to be days, weeks, months, years of petty finger-pointing and bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 1:53:27 PM EDT
Be sure that when you purchase your, "materials", to handle this situation, you buy at a store without security cameras.

If you have a shovel, duct tape, rope and rolls of plastic, or a tarp at home, use those instead of going out for new.

Remember, cover of darkness.
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 2:13:18 PM EDT
Contact a labor attorney and have him explain to the old managers why they should cease and desist their harassment.
Top Top