Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2011 1:09:35 PM EDT
I submitted my transcript evaluation the first week of November from my community colleges to my university. I was told it was supposed to take 4-6 weeks. The transcript didn't get evaluated and put on my university record until just today. I found out some good news I had 105 credits at my local CC. I knew that my remedial math and tech classes wouldn't transfer, so that's 17 credits. They didn't accept another 4 for some reason. I am left with 84 credits in my credit evaluation, with 12 at my university. I have 96 total credits then! I am super stoked I've heard horror stories but feel overall I mostly did good on my credit transfer. Its finally nice to be able to access classes that I was "qualified
" for but not officially on the universities register. I am planning on double majoring in History and Agriculture Business/Econ, and then a minor in Spanish. Does my credit transfer sound about right?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top